Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Dark Side Group for Insane Troop

Cavris Lyran

C
Hey,

Character needs a Dark Side faction, one who will be able to cope with his frankly insane/murderous tendencies towards Jedi and Light Siders. Offers and directions would be great. Also be great to do a meeting thread with someone from that group as well.

Thanks in advance!

[member="Drios Rapux"]

Just clicked on this when I got your tag. Good timing good sir!

[member="Cavris Lyran"]

Yo~ I'm one of the admins of the Sith Ascendancy, and Krest here runs Ascendancy Intelligence. Part of that is an elite spec. ops group know as Shadow Troopers who surgically drop from space to planet in drop pods or from one ship to another. Their jobs range from softening the landing for the main army, assassination/sabotage of key personal/places, and extraction.

But that's just one of the many options you have with the Ascendancy! If you got any questions, feel free to ask!

Cavris Lyran

C
Hey thanks [member="Drios Rapux"] for the send.

Hey [member="Krest"] while the secret assassination stuff sounds really interesting its just not what this character is best suited for. He's more guns blazing kill every karking last one of them. Full aggressive grunt, right now at least.

Cavris Lyran

C
Thanks, I might look into that one [member="Anarya Drast"]

Will add profile too, just so you now what he is all about - Here

[member="Cavris Lyran"]

Hi, Carlyle here on an alt!

You mightn't be fit for the stormtrooper corps, due to your mental instability, but if you're up for substandard pay and treatment then welcome auxiliary!

The place where soldiers go if they misbehave, are aliens or ultimately are kark ups. We'd be more than happy to accommodate a fellow traveller in our ranks, and our faction staff are more than happy to answer any questions you have.

Simply PM [member="Torian Pierce"], [member="Rolf Amsel"], [member="Samka Derith"], [member="Natasi Fortan"] or @Asharard Graush and they should get back to you as soon as possible.

Cavris Lyran

C
Hey [member="Rexus Wenck"]

Well a) Your gif is pretty badass xD and b) I don't mind that, gives him time to work out of his issues and kill Jedi along the way hopefully.

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Cavris Lyran"]

Just in case you wish to change your mind; The Galactic Empire is always looking for loyal members of the Stormtroopers Corps, no matter their current mental state, and we especially encourage sociopathic tendencies against other Non-Imperials including Jedi and Lightsiders.

All ranks are open, and we have a Stormtrooper Special Forces outfit named, you guessed it, the 501st Battalion should you wish it.

Cavris Lyran

C
[member="Tanomas Graf"] Hmmm another tempting offer! Damn, all these Dark Side factions and just one of lil insane me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom