Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Seeking a Silent Paradise.

Oh the Unholy Spirit was indeed generous.

How they had connected in the Dark Side upon merely being near each other for a minute...it was a sign from the Darkness itself that the soul of Serixibis Serixibis was to be made a Diamond polished by the Bogan. Even at the risk of The Amalgam's life and souls. Even while trying to drive her daughters to the Dark Side still.

Any ordinary Sith would have been mentally swearing at the mess they had gotten themselves into. This was an awful, Trying-To-Sneak-Up-On-Ezio-Scale Bad Idea in the motherfething genre of Bad Ideas.

But The Amalgam like every witch inside her was ax-crazy. This was fun. To her.

Besides after that first kiss, it was hopeless. Already she could feel how much more her soul was getting influenced by the ones in The Amalgam's body. How much they were ensnaring hers. Already, despite her inner partial squick at how she had gotten the Well Rested Bonus she was already entwining herself physically, speaking of how she understood what the Amalgam spoke of.

"You catch on very quickly, Serixibis. Very very quickly, about Violence and its purpose. The weak are tools or fuel. The strong make their glory by expending them to keep their vision of order and stability. They can be one or the other, or even both if like mixing business with pleasure. The trials are and should be ever constant. Thank the Bogan you are not one of the thick skulled ones. It usually takes them about two months of tutelage before they either get it or they die..." The vicious beast chuckled, the Witch's in her body whispering unholy things to Serixibis's spirit that would filter into her sleep. Secrets. Always secrets. The beasts within the matron of beasts shuddered in delight as the Pureblood Warrior curled next to her/them, pointing to the Protosaber.

"Ah, you have a classic! That's how my Master taught me to fight. With a Protosaber. At first, I was annoyed, and I asked her why do I have to fight with that heavy, bulky pack and the restrictive cord that forces me to protect it, but she refused to answer, simply taunting me about my disadvantage. It was not until she took it away one day, gave me a normal saber, and kicked my ass that I understood. True, I still lost, but I didn't lose as quickly as I would have if I had not learned to fight at a disadvantage first. Your crystal must seeth and pulse with The Bogan. It would be my pleasure to turn your focus into a diamond tipped drill..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom