Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a place for a Fleet officer.

[member="Lora Onone"]

Not technically a faction, or something you will see bumrush to Major status and hit worlds, but I'm putting together Gisela's Hive which ... well, even though it's a hive, she commands massive amounts of Geonosians. Comes with facilities, shipyards, mines, dozens of ships in all varieties.... why would this interest you? Or someone who likes Sithy things? Not entirely much, but here's a few things, maybe?

- Won't go inactive (Hopefully, I'm sticking around, putting things in, subbing, rping, etc)
- I have an awesome Sithy apprentice leading armies with his big ship [member="Dravis Rosilla"]
- You can own practically any ship we make without needing a contract, requesting, or stealing
- Warrior Geonosians can fly. We won't stick to the ground. We are expanding to the stars.

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

Stop eating everyone! :p

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Lora Onone said:
So Lora has been out of work since the last two factions shes been in have fallen or become very inactive. She is a trained officer in naval combat and wishes to use her skills again.
As a First Order fleeter, I'd like to echo what my esteemed colleague [member="Darth Prazutis"] has said on the matter, and build on it.

The First Order is always looking for more writers to construct great stories with. Our extensive library of ships provides a variety of combat and command styles, with ships from the minute Fortan-class corvettes to the mighty Resurgent-class star destroyer. With the advent of a new war against the Galactic Alliance, there's more IC oppurtunities for war than ever. In fact, speaking of opportunities, there is in fact a new set of threads from my superior, [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] which would act as the perfect place to introduce Lora.

And that's negating to tell you about the vibrant OOC community we have built, which is the best group of roleplayers I have ever hung out with.

skin, bone, and arrogance
The First Order would be very pleased to have you in our ranks. We have a really nifty group of fleeters and we try to tell engaging, character driven stories. Moreover, we have an ever expanding collection of toys for our fleeters to play with, which means a healthy variety of means of dealing death.

You look like just our sort! If you would like to discuss this further, please let me know :) hope to hear more from you soon!

At this time I am starting with a trail period among the Imperial Remenant however should it not work out I may take up one of the other fine offers given. I thank all for posting and appreciate the enthusiasm!

Tanomas Graf

T
I will not tolerate lies nor slander. The Imperial Remnant requires skilled fleeters and will welcome those who wish to join, but we simply will not resort to this sort of defamation to gain them. I will also not accept others insulting my members or my members insulting others, if you have an issue take it up with me and only me.

Apologies for the misunderstanding, [member="Natasi Fortan"].

[member="Butch Mahan"] | [member="Lora Onone"] | [member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom