Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Search of the Gemini ~ Part II

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

vrAtM7D.png
g32Twfi.gif

U N I O N - F L E E T 0900 - H O U R S

A lot had happened since the Battle of Mandalore. Aloy had been given new responsibilities by both Darsch Vizsla And Kreslin Westwind, Gathering new recruits and resources for Death Watch, And running various missions for Clan Westwind. This was one of those missions.

Aloy leaned against the supports to the boarding ramp of her ship "The Mynock" while docked within one of the Union's capital ships while she waited for her companion. She'd invited him here to act as an extra pair of eyes, ears and trigger fingers whilst she smuggled goods to Union operators hidden on Concordia. She suspected that Talon would have questions after she'd been away for so long. Her armour had changed, Painted a dull blue with white accents to highlight the skeletal visage of her helm. Her name, Previously "Joti Johayc", had changed and become something more. She was Now Aloy Vizsla. Watchmaster of the upcoming Death Watch Reformists. So much had changed, And she wondered if Talon would welcome that change, Or shun it.

There was no telling with that man, Not in the current state of this relationship, Whatever it might be. But one thing was certain, She was looking forward to working with him again, And perhaps catching up on what he'd done between their last encounter. Though, She was starting to get impatient.

<"You're late..."> She says over their comms.

A classic, If overused line, But Aloy was nothing if not a traditionalist.

EB6p6Ts.png

Talon Aegis

T

Talon walked through the halls away from the medical center, he was there due checking on the men he led, the ones who had survived at least. Talon was late for where he had to be, he was meeting up with Joti on a quick assignment, or at least quick to him. Talon wanted to get back into the heat of his former mercenary self. The rebellion had taken much of his time and energy away from his other duties. With event prior, it had caused other reasons for him to be at such a standstill.

Getting the call through comms he said through his, "I understand, was just sorting my personal issues out." The issues indicating his men's conditions after being nearly killed on several occasions. Though most had survived the situation he did suffer casualties due to negligence and disregard for the treatment of many situations.

When he got closer, he spoke through comms. "I sent men through hell, I may as well give them a thanks for not dying." This got a smirk out of him, though it was an actual serious matter of the men's injuries, most were self caused for not following orders properly. None had respected the rules of war, all attempted to our do each other, though most listened, those who didn't paid the price, the lucky ones made it back.

As he came closer he cocked his head at the new armor, giving a nod and wave.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

vrAtM7D.png

She pushes off the support she'd been leaning on, Uncrossing her arms and taking a few steps forward while giving her vod a nod.

<"Not what you were expecting?">
The confusion at her armour was expected however. Though she'd worn it during the rebellion, She knew that Talon had been busy elsewhere on the planet during the battle. He hadn't seen her new armour yet, Nor had he heard that she'd returned with Darsch Vizsla and been inducted into the clan herself. So much controversy around that name, And yet she'd take it over her "Family" any day...

<"A lot's changed since that Tea Shoppe, Talon. I'll be honest with you, I'm almost a different person now...>"

<"But all in good time, Vod. For now, How's the-"> >Wince< she grabs at her back for a moment as she steps forward.

<"Mmph...
How have you been since the battle? Or we can talk over an ale on the way if you prefer.">

gcI0g1h.png

Talon Aegis

T

"<Certainly not what I was expecting.>" A quiet chuckle coming from him. Though he was surprised, he was curious of her reason for changing it. The design was unique to him, though he had suspicions.

"<Since the tea shop, I blew up part of a city, and nearly died from the explosion. Though that was mostly all self-caused.>" This was referring to his drop pod during the rebellion. During this time he had lost some of his men, but still most had survived though with injuries. This had caused some to lose faith in him, but still didn't mind their words.

Watching her wincing, he wondered what could've caused it, though he would ask later when they had more time to kill. "<We should do this over a drink, I feel you have to catch me up on more about you.>" Talon stood there are grin on his face, he remembered the angry people who confronted him after his drop pod. Many had come to yell at him over destroying part of the place, others came to argue with him over the negligence of the plan and who it would affect. Though it was brushed off, for to him, 'In war, one must do what is needed.' What was done was for intimidation, and to catch the Sith off guard, for his journey it worked, behind enemy lines catching many of them out.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

vrAtM7D.png

<"Hah! I keep a stash of corellian whisky aboard at all times"> She chuckles and turns into the ship, Beckoning Talon aboard with one hand before resting it on her hip before limping slightly.

<"Come on, This one's got a comfier lounger than the last.">The inside of "
The Mynock" was indeed comfortable, Though practical. The lounge was just big enough for a crew of five to comfortably spend their downtime when outside of their quarters to the left and right, And the captain in her personal but small quarters next to that. There were some curiosities however; A blaster pistol and a few power cells were arranged near the corner sofa where Aloy chose to sit, And a pair of what appeared to be droid legs or cybernetics sat leaned up against the wall next to it. On the other side of the table were enough shot glasses for the entire crew, Who seemed absent from the ship itself. There was also blaster scoring and vibroblade scars across the durasteel interior of the hall leading into the lounge itself, Though Aloy paid them no mind.

<"Alright, You pour while I tell stories haha! Hm. Where to begin though?">

gcI0g1h.png

Talon Aegis

T

Listening to thought of whiskey Talon let out a light laugh, "<You know me too well.>" With a grin an a shake of his head he followed her onboard the ship, the prospect of alcohol enticing him. Talon had been looking for a drink after the Rebellion, but he couldn't get his hands on anything worthwhile.

"<If I remember correctly, the last lounger was a bar, so, shouldn't be too hard to beat.>" Talon said a slight grin across his face. While noticing the space was big enough for multiple crew members, he didn't question the thought due to it not being his ship and not knowing its inner workings. Either way, he had stolen much bigger rides with less of a crew, so he wouldn't be surprised if there was none to begin with. Though markings told him otherwise, he didn't mind.

Grabbing the bottle, he poured into two shot glasses, "<I only drink this kind of whiskey two ways, from the bottle, or as shots.>" Sighing he took the shots over to where she was, returning for the bottle to place near them for when they wanted more. "<Now do tell your interesting story of what happened to you over this chaotic time.>"

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

vrAtM7D.png

<"A lot"> She crosses her leg over her lap, Suddenly pulling her right pants leg up to reveal the shiny metal carapace of a cybernetic limb where an organic leg had been the last time they met.

<"I found her, Talon. I found Darsch Vizsla. But, For what I've gained, I have sacrificed just as much."> Removing her boot, The socket at her thigh unlocks, Releasing the cybernetic limb which clatters to the ground in front of her, Making room for the higher quality and Clawed Prosthetic that she took up next, Locking it in place with a sudden twisting motion and a hydraulic hiss as the limb is attached.

She flexes the raptor-like toes of the new limb before scooting back and sitting up straight, Taking her helm off and then knocking back her shot glass.

"Ahh, That's better. Anyway, Me and Darsch are back and stronger then ever. Both missing limbs, But we got some upgrades. We're also in charge of the Enclave's Vizslas, Seeing as their next in line went Dar'manda after the red coronation. We've been building up territory on Roon, And for the union, We've been building... Death Watch."

gcI0g1h.png

Talon Aegis

T

"<I see you didn't make it out in one piece, must've been a tough journey.>" Talon felt bad for his friend, who had gone through much in recent times. Though there wasn't much he could do for her past situation, he could do what he can now, though it seemed as if she had almost fully recovered from the experience.

"<Death Watch, I haven't heard about them in years. I thought they were dead, or at least the ones who said they were it were loners, and a bit insane. Though those are just rumors and what I have heard, I never paid attention to them. With this resurgence, I may ask a favor though, that will be saved for later.>"

Talon thought to himself for a second, he did need one thing, a simple ask, but yet still an ask. So he would save it for when they were done with this job. "<All I did was blow up part of a city, drag Shai out of a destroyed building, though that wasn't as bad as the complaints I was getting after what I had done.>" Shaking his head, a grin forming under his helmet. "<I did what I set out to do, distract, and I at least got to use explosives.>" With that he downed his own shot, pouring more into both glasses.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom