Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search for direction

So after some consideration and browsing of google images for a faceclaim, I've put together Derin Kall, a currently Neutral, force sensitive pilot with the intent of being fully trained and eventually becoming a Jedi, Dark Jedi, Ren, or Sith. I would browse the Force-Using factions but it appears some of them are inactive and I didn't want to make it seem that I was hopping in and out of multiple factions (Spamming).

I'm currently very confused as to what each faction's goal is. I know the First Order's is somewhere near control of the Galaxy and elimination of Jedi, and that the Galactic Alliance's goal is to combat that, but what about the others? I'd love to know.

However, I was wondering if there were any Masters of any origin to take me under their wing.

[member="Derin Kall"] Hello and welcome again to chaos. I'm the faction owner of The outer rim coalition, or ORC for short. As for what we stand for the simplist way to say it is freedom. We are basically a group of rogues who help defend the planets under our care. All are self ruled and we have a nonintervention position where we can. We don't stand for slavey or massive atrocities, but minor crime and skulduggery is common in the lawless parts of our territory.

On the map we are located under the two factions you noted in green.

Our force schools are a Jedi ish school where they carry mythic guns as well as light sabers - They are called judges, and a more neutral faith of force users that practice the way.

Here is a link to our faction page. http://starwarsrp.net/groups/369-the-kathol-outback/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom