Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scum, Villainy, and Pretty Girls

Krystal

Smart girls don't win by being polite.
Krystal needed to get off this planet.

She had arrived on Tatooine not two days earlier, and already she could feel the grime of Mos Eisley settling over her skin. Her hair was braided atop her head as it usually was, but that didn’t seem to help the beads of sweat dripping down her back. The goods she had carried to Tatooine had been given to the proper shady characters and she had been paid a proper amount -- now all that was left to do was leave. When she arrived back at her ship, however, she quickly realized that a part of the steering mechanism which had been hanging on by a thread for quite a while had finally given in and snapped clean off. She swore under her breath as she realized that she had left the tools she needed with Violet, who had needed them for a last minute repair before leaving. This is the last time I’m ever doing anything nice for anyone.

Leaving her heavier armour aboard her ship, Krystal shrugged on a more casual leather jacket and dark pants. She was far from unarmed, however, carrying a Verpine Shatter Pistol holstered at her hip and her usual Czerka knives concealed in her tall boots. And Raite said heels were impractical… The sprawl of Mos Eisley made it rather hard to find where anything was, so she shoved some credits into the pocket of her jacket as she left her ship to go search for a mechanic shop… or something.

||Tag: [member="Ahron Rol"] ||

The starport was bustling with the usual crowd of societal undesirables. As described, the planet was hot, and the Suns beat down on the sandy outpost, making things even hotter. The only sign of relief from the twin balls of unrelenting heat in the sky was that they were gradually starting to slip below the horizon. As Krystal walked through the outpost, looking for the Mechanics shop, what she did not notice, was the Lizard woman that was following her along. Her steps were unsteady and erratic, and she stumbled from side to side, looking at the blonde woman.

Then, Ahron tumbled into Krystal, clutching onto the jacket and giggling. "Pretty hair~" She purred, lifting a clawed hand up and tracing the braid. What Krystal would see, was a strangely happy, yet aggressive and violent looking lizard woman, wearing simple dark robes, with two mismatched lightsabers at her hip just out in the open, using her as support, and examining her hair with an uncomfortable level of fascination. "I like pretty hair..." She giggled, losing balance again and rolling off Krystal, collapsing to the floor. It wasn't hard to tell, this woman was drugged out of her mind.

Krystal

She couldn’t keep track of anything in this crowd. Brushing shoulders with some of the most diverse species in the galaxy would be much more interesting if they weren’t liable to pickpocket or harm her at any moment. The amount of people made it impossible to isolate any specific signatures in the force. She still had a vague feeling that someone was following her. A glimpse of fur here, a tall droid over there, but she couldn’t pin it down to one person. Shoving the feeling out of her head, Krystal focussed again on where she was going. The mechanics shop eluded her, so she changed her plan -- surely the tools she needed were so basic that any pilot worth her salt would possess then. And enough credits could get you anything.

Krystal’s heart jumped as someone -- or something -- grabbed onto her jacket. A hand instinctively flew to the handle of her blaster as she pulled out her knife, whipping around to see the nature of her assailant. Is she touching my…

As the strange hand slid down her hair, she felt that the woman, who seemed to be a Trandoshan of sorts, was laughing and touching Krystal as though they were intimately familiar -- but Krystal was certain she had never met this lizard lady in her life. A concerned look crossed Krystal’s face as the lizard fell to the ground. She reached instinctively to catch her, and crouched beside the sprawled figure. Krystal realized now her issue. Someone had a little too much to drink this morning. Krystal could certainly just leave this woman here -- she probably should -- but it wasn’t like Krystal really knew where she was going, anyways. And besides, how much damage could a drugged Trandoshan really cause?

The lizard’s claws and tight muscles seemed to answer that for her… but Krystal was armed, and had already decided to help. This can be my good deed for the year -- and besides, she complimented my hair. Can’t leave her now. She seemed to be unarmed aside from her two lightsabers, slung haphazardly about her waist, but Krystal doubted that she could wield them at all in her current state.

“Alright, let’s get up.” The lizard woman wasn’t much taller than Krystal herself, so as Krystal slipped the scaly arm over her shoulder they were able to stand without much struggle. “I’m glad you like my hair, I spent far too long braiding it this morning.” Krystal wasn’t sure how coherent Ahron was, but she spoke to her nonetheless. “May I ask why you’re here at the spaceport” -- she looked her over again -- “in this condition?”

Krystal wasn’t the subtlest in conversation.

||Tag: [member="Ahron Rol"] ||

Ahron continued to giggle and coo as Krystal worked to get her up. Though, she didn't really need the help. Not by the feel of it. When Krystal pulled her up, she was met with far less resistance than dead weight should give, and Ahron was back on her feet with ease in a moment, looking around the area with an estranged fascination. "Time? Far too much time," She said, turning her gaze to Krystal, looking her over slowly. Then she looked around the spaceport. "Why I am here?" She added, almost as if she were asking herself. "I do not know why I am here, only that I am," She said, going back to looking at Krystal. If she were a Trandoshan, she wasn't any kind of Trandoshan Krystal had ever seen. Like a cross between a Trandoshan, and a Ssi'ruu.

"As for condition, I do not understand what you would mean by condition," She said, swaying again, her eyes widely dilated. "This is simply how I am, and how to force wishes me to be," She grinned toothily. The gesture liable to cause some level of discomfort given the aggressive rows of teeth that lined her mouth. "Which is also why I am in this space port. Merely the force enacting it's will, and I am to be here, speaking with you! Strange how that works, isn't it?" She asked, looking around. "Of all the days I would be enamored with something as simple as pretty hair, it was today," She said, once again looking at Krystal. "And of all the pretty hair that could enamor me, it was yours. Strange how that works, is it not?"

Krystal

As Krystal slid her arm off Ahron’s shoulder, her hands hovered protectively near the lizard to prevent another potential fall. She didn’t need to worry about this, it seemed, but she didn’t want to risk it. Barely staggering, Ahron seemed steady as she answered Krystal’s question. Well… ‘answered’. She was not entirely grounded in reality, though her words were not slurred and her intentions seemed clear.

So she’s one of those force fanatics. As much as Krystal would have liked to believe that the force had a goal for each of them, or a so-called destiny in life, that’s a lie people tell themselves when they screw up. It's the will of the force. The force was powerful, sure, but even if it had a will it would have better things to do than drug a sort-of-Trandoshan on Tatooine.

Not wanting to piss off Ahron, however -- she had no idea how the lizard would react -- Krystal simply raised her eyebrows and nodded politely. “So I suppose you simply wander the galaxy, going wherever the force may take you?” Though slightly sarcastic, Krystal didn’t let it creep into her tone. “Would the force mind particularly if you and I wandered into a nearby bakery? I noticed one around here and it may be a better idea than a cantina right now.”

Tag || [member="Ahron Rol"]

Ahron had started looking around when Krystal was sitting there, mentally working through what Ahron had said. Ahron then looked at Krystral, narrowing her eyes a little at her suggestion of a bakery. Though, it seemed more like confusion than any sort of annoyance, especially after a smile crept back onto her face. "Oh hey! You! It's been like, a few seconds but for some reason it feels like days," She said, starting to slip into a giggle fit. "Bakeries. They make Pastries. I can't eat pastries... I can eat people though! People don't like to know that... But like... Is it my fault I was born like that?" She asked, looking at Krystal.

"I mean, I'm not that bad," She mumbled. "I mean, when my planet was a thing? Oh if we were on my planet... You would be lunch right now... Someones... We ate eachother ya know? Why would you be any different, foods food ya know?" She continued, looking at all the people. "But now I eat small animals... Or big animals... Or dead people! That's alright, yeah?" She asked, grabbing Krystal and looking at her like this was the most important. Question. EVER. "I mean, it's not like they are using their body anymore! Like, if you were stuck, in space, on a ship, and you were about to die of hunger, and you knew there would be a rescue ship in a week, and your like... Sister was in the medbay dead... Would you eat her?" Ahron asked, going back to looking around.

"I think," Ahron said, holding up a clawed hand. "It would be rude not too... You know?" She asked, leaning very heavily on Krystal now. "I mean, she would want you to live! Unless she hated you... You don't hate your sister right? I mean, that would just give you more a reason to eat her the fucking queen am I right?" Ahron asked, chuckling. "But like, if she didn't hate you, I think she would be really angry that you didn't eat her. I mean, what else would you do? Bury her? Set her on fire? Shoot her into the sun? That's just disrespectful. I mean, like, what a waste of food..." She said, suddenly going silent. Then she placed her focus on Krystal one last time.

"Where are we going again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom