Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Science and alchemy

So I have two characters I want to mess around with a bit mainly, both of whom are science/alchemy types. I may toss up some others for people to mess around with at the bottom, but this thread is mainly for Character Vash Walker and shavara-warksher. Both are technically of vran race but Vash is only half and grew up offworld. And they are of the two seperate ways of using their force organ, Shavara having shapeshifting and Vash being the telekinetic/augmentation.

Shavara is light sided, and is mostly known publicly just as another member of the Vo Ni (think a type of priest class that just ranges over different actual jobs) whose focus is on biology and alchemy (neither uncommon). She would be known to travel a bit on a science ship studying and learning essentially to bring further information or make things of her own. The light side and dark side for her don't have any inherent morality attached but that doesn't mean she's fine with every organization or person that uses one or the other, whether or not she says so out loud. She's very powerful but most of her skill is in alchemy and shapeshifting as far as the force goes. She's not particularly old but I may have to age her up with the new time update. May add some upgrade to her abilities when I do. Shavara also doubles as 'Sar Vun' a historical figure to her people, also an alchemist, who's holocron she found. She uses this name primarily when aiding the rebels against the Eternal Empire, as they encompass the territory around her homeworld.

Vash Walker is very much the opposite as a person. He's insane to the point he's outright incapable of using the light side, he's a skilled fighter (when he does fight directly), he uses subordinates, and while they both experience curiosity, Vash will do whatever it takes to satisfy his obsessions. While not applied a lot he has a good deal of mental manipulation, but these are typically done over extended periods of time and not just Mind Control powers. He's fascinated by creating species and has made two thus far, with the possibility of more if I come up with a good enough idea/application or he works for someone else.

For both of these I'd be interested in them taking on scientific or alchemical endeavors with other characters, pretty simple. Shavara has access to far superior medical technology than Vash, but Vash is far more used to modern weaponry and tech outside of the medical. Vash is also far more skilled at applying dark sided alchemy directly to his creations in tandem with other sciences. As one of his species was designed specifically to create a form of force sight. Rebel related stuff could also be fun with Shavara as well as light sider things, while criminal empire type things could be fun for Vash. I do have one NPC I made for Vash that could be used as a sort of stand-in for convenience, and he also has a habit of just working with pirates or other such people to achieve end goals. Typically he doesn't go against deals he makes personally, for safety reasons. But he's not technically opposed to such things.

Some additional other characters that could get some use are Character Nox Kovhorn (Mando merc, hates the sith considerably and is basically set up like a tank), Salis Marai V'Trechen (Zweihander Union Major and Dark Side Master, loves violence and mostly does whatever she wants), and Character Mariah Marr (Older than she looks, but otherwise mostly just an intelligent/multi-talented human. prefers utilization of droids and drones when in combative scenarios.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom