Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving the enemy

Lanax Grayson sat at his desk with his head in his hands. Gayson Industires, a small company that did very little, but was very effective was headquartered on Mayferia, a now Sith controlled territory. He was now under the control of the Sith and now needed to use his skills to restore a injured Sith. So now, in his lab, was a bacta tank with a Sith badly injured and barely above death. The flueds were doing their best to keep him alive, but no healing was happening and so he was sending out for a team.

He contacted some of the most brilliant minds in medicine to help restore this Sith, a Sith who happened to be an old family friend, but had fallen so far from the bright eyed child who fought for peace. His message to his team was to hire them and pay them. They would be given instructions to a ship that would smuggle them on planet past the Sith. He would then fill them in on the full situations once they all arrived.

[member="Isis Varida"] [member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Control was all she had to do. Today not in her flowing robes of choice. Far from her normal gear coming in something with out any marks. Knowing the mission at hand, not that she was hiding. It the wisdom of knowing that some wouldn't be so kind to the fact that someone as light as her would be on a control planet of the sith. No today she was here on a mercy mission.

Been called to heal, one that had powers in the force. Evil or good, to her it was always the one thing keep her different then most of her own jedi. That was all life was worth saving. Maybe it was her idea of having a ray of hope for that force users.

Going deeper then most knew of it to be it was in her heart. Knowing not who the others would be on her team member she knew it was the force that did the guiding. Each one that been called to this task had a special part to play. That what she would do taking both modern and her herbalist specialty.

Flowing along the long hallway. Until reaching the room to be all there there she would take her first look at the one that was still in the tank. Even then she didn't let her full force present known.

[member="Lanax Grayson"] [member="Isis Varida"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

[member="Lanax Grayson"]

There was a look on her face while going over the ship, a new idea for herself to work with and renovating the old tried and true favorite. Isis looked over the carrack medical model with labs and equipment as she was going for some of the testing. "Well it isn't the best or greatest but we have the design handled correct." There were some looks from the Liren engineers working with her as they checked and double checked the equipment. It was all a great way to handle the situation they had been called in for while she was moving her hand now with a hydrospanner. "Good and make sure my bag is ready, we have things that will need to be handled." The Liran stood there and withdrew a lollipop as she wiped at her brow and the wrist datapad shimed to indicate the designs were uploaded securely for herself.

A request to heal, to save a life. It was a request that Coryth couldn't turn down. Granted she'd been given few details and really only knew that she was needed. She was both a healer and a surgeon and her skills were needed. That was all she really needed to know. So, she headed off to the rendezvous location, to meet with the others that had been gathered as well.

Coryth sighed, pulled nervously at her scrubs as she entered the room. Being a little shyer when meeting new people she hung back and waited. After all, they still needed a full status report of the situation. Her go bag, was slung over her shoulder with dozens of tools, instruments and healing aids within it, anything that could help save a life. That was her duty, her job, her life and she was going to do it, for she had been called.

[member="Isis Varida"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Lanax Grayson"]

As the ladies entered, Lanax removed his glasses and greeted them with a warm smile as he stood in respect. "Welcome, welcome, I apologize for the way I had to bring you here. The planet was recently taken over by the Sith which makes my position hard on this planet." He gently set his glasses on the table and slowly walked around the table bringing his hands up and intertwining them in front of his chest. "Sadly, this is not the most shocking news. I have requested you all here as you are renowned healers in your own ways. I have a patient, you can see him through the glass in the bacta tank, he is a Sith Lord. I must ask that you will do everything you can to restore him. He is the son of my childhood friend and I promised him I would look out for Hakora and my word is my bond. Sadly, Hakora was betrayed by people of the light which led him to the Sith. I am hoping by restoring him that he will see there is still good on our side."

Lanax was now leaning on the front of his desk with his hands resting on the edges. "I will admit my medical knowledge is not vast, but I have acquired all the tools you will need and equipment of the latest models. He is badly burned all over and his heart is failing. He lost his left arm and has a large gash on his stomach. I have had made a biotic arm and suit that we will put him in once stable, but aside from the mechanical I am afraid I will be of little use on my own."

[member="Isis Varida"] [member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Lanax Grayson"] [member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Isis arrived in the room and saw two others there as a man started speaking. Her eyes looking where he indicated while she was checking her medical pad. "Where is your autodoc, I'll look over the results and set up a pressor field to contain the bleeding." She was going off what he said and the gash on the stomach could mean organs were knicked and more bleeding internally. She was more looking for what wasn't there as she slid a lollipop in her mouth. "And does he have any allergies we should know about?" Her hands were at the sink washing vigorously while she continued. "His stomach wound will be the most important, we can use a healing sheath on his skin for the burns. Maybe..." She trailed off thinking about his heart and smirking. "Do you have an entropy field here, it won't be standard but it will allow a surgeon to get to his heart and organs without more bleeding out."

Coryth's eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of being on a Sith world, this was not something she liked in the least. But it was done now, no undoing it. As the man moved, her eyes followed to the bacta tank, the injuries she could feel from here without the man needing to list them off. The pain even within the bacta tank still radiated to her tiny frame.

"It's fine." No, it's not. It's not fine, but you're going to do it anyway, aren't you? Yes.... No choice now, I'm already here. The firemane thought to herself. "We no doubt can take care of him." Slowly she ran both hands through her hair, quickly tying it back out of her way.

"I wouldn't worry about an entropy field. I can manage without, constricting arteries and capillaries within the force to prevent further bleed out. Can slow his heart rate down with the Force as well to help." She sighed softly, moving to scrub in as well. "Since I'm the surgeon, just easier to work with for me. Less I have to deal with." A part of her upset, irritated and annoyed at the situation. Coryth never planned for such risks when she heard about this need. Taking a deep breath in, she did her best to center herself and cool off. Being anything but calm was not advantageous to her right now, or to anyone.

[member="Isis Varida"] | [member="Lanax Grayson"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom