Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saverok Barcu

Xj1fbjc.png

8LQKvoe.png
(+) Extremely strong willed: As stated..
(+) Heritage: The high speed regeneration, near instantaneous reflexes & inhuman perception.
(+) Might: Though Saverok does not like to boast he does have alot of strength and can easily pick up larger humanoids depending on the species.
(+/-) Perfection of Permanence: An ancient philosophy that Saverok holds by his heart. Believing that taking a active role in an attempt to change Nature is futile. But this is only believed in ignorance because Saverok uses this Philosophy to justify his actions.
(+/-)
(+/-) Not the sharpest nor dullest: Saverok is not all powerful. He is force sensitive but you wont see him bringing down a star destroyer. The force in his eyes can be used in more useful ways than that. If anything he is very Cunning and patient.
(-) Agony: Body infected with Yorik-coral seeds. This causes constant pain, agony and is slowly killing Saverok.
(-) Gen'dai Psychosis: Saveroks perception and thoughts although wise are wickedly flawed.
(-) Extremist: Believes one cannot do simple actions to bring about Global change and Saverok is not afraid to go to an extreme if it means something might end.
(-) Moral Nihilism: Believes nothing is intrinsically moral or amoral.
(-) Not loyal to a Cause: Will tag along and play the part but in the end he is there for himself.
(-) Early Stage Dementia: Is currently experiencing a mild decline of Cognitive brain function. Effecting his Memories, Judgement, Reasoning & all things encompassing personality.
" I dont need to do anything. I have watched worlds cycle through life and death. I can do little to stop it so please stand still and eat my bullet."
- Saverok Barcu
YhvNf1Z.png
5lnQNx0.png
Saverok is 7 foot 5 inches and weighs 500lbs. When unmasked his face shows black tattoos and his skin is a dark red/purple color. Saveroks pupils are red and most of the time he can be found wearing his power armor as it give him his form with little to no effort from himself.
Player Kills:
[member="Ember Rekali"]
7JJSwLm.png
ZQuYaZ5.png
1Klrfph.png

AP6S1wF.png
Kezeroth is dead. The Gen'dai clone died years ago before his own physical death. The Darkside consumed his purpose on life making him corrupted. The Sith and Jedi knew him by many titles.
..Kezeroth the Hateful
Kezeroth the Malevolent
Kezeroth the Beholder..
I knew him as Kezeroth Barcu. I was the one who called him Brother and he saw me as father. With his life ended I, Saverok Barcu must continue to find a way reconcile my errors. I have been the true monster from the beginning. I chose to sever my darker half with the hope some good would come my way through the lightside of the force. I was wrong.
I am Saverok and this is my story.
2510 Years ago
Log #2453
Saverok Barcu

That night I visited the lab and found the clone that would be apart of my future, but not without my own intervention. The Clone body was going to die premature if I did not act. The Gen'dai race was already very rare, Few of us were left. So I severed the darkness within my soul and tied to this new clone of my own genetic makeup. It went against the Je'daii code and everything i stood for but in the end I knew I had to be done.

Log#2455

Since that night I have been unable to use the Darkside as I could before. I am afraid that I may have severed myself off from achieving true balance. The scientist are needed funding again, This will be the last payment before I go into exile. I must re-balance myself I have lost my way. I have lost my strength and cunning, But retain my wisdom and knowledge. I predict Kezeroth will live a volatile life. Neither of us will ever be in balance.

The Present
I am balanced. The past no longer matters. my other half I have accepted in full. It was inevitable and [member="Dredge"] only accelerated the change. In many ways I should thank him but there is no need. Kezeroth never existed, He was an extension of myself. A Paradox created by my own right to grant myself a form of purity. Least to say this purity did not last long. Nature would never allow it too.​

ktbf6jW.png
9d0ce18e004bde3d33212e0eec6e7d3b.jpg

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]
Oi, sorry about not replying to the Nemesis thread yet (he's my alt). Been a bit busy lately. I hope to respond early tomorrow or early the day after (big Christmas/birthday party tomorrow).
PS nice bio <3
Mildly surprised Ire isn't on the enemies list thought :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom