Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santhe Corporation

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
9Z788pN.png

Image Edit by [member="Jairus Starvald"]

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Image Source: [x]
  • Canon Link: [x]
  • Development Thread: [x]
  • Primary Source: [x]
CORPORATION INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: Santhe Corporation
  • Headquarters: Lianna
  • Locations: Corulag, Omar, Byblos, Dennaskar, Hypori, Styx, 244 Core, Ryloth, Nar Shaddaa, Raxus Prime, Coruscant, Tion Trade Nexus
  • Operations: Staship design and construction, Production of Military Hardware, Cloning and Medical research, freight, passenger, and logistic transport, Civilian Starships and recreational vehicles, weapons, ship and vehicle systems,
  • Tier: 5
DESCRIPTION
Santhe Corporation is the holding company and umbrella for the various Santhe-Sienar Corporate holdings. the company itself came into being when a member of the Tionese noble family Santhe married a Sienar thus bringing about a merger between Santhe held corporations and Sienar ones approximately one hundred years before the Battle of Yavin. Since this merger the Santhe and Sienar families have jointly controlled the company throughout the past thousand years with controlling shifting between the two now interconnected and related families. Among the Santhe Sienar family interests is all things starships. The design, manufacture, and operation of Starships has long been the primary source of income for the corporation.

The pre plague Santhe corporation came to its zenith at the height of the Galactic Empire. During this time they managed to have a near monopoly on small craft for the galaxy spanning empire. Their innovative TIE fighter has lived on long into even the modern era. In addition to small shuttle craft and minor production of vehicles the company reached a height at this time. After the fall of the Empire the company dealt with the New Republic and with the First Order alike.

When the Gulag Plague threatened the galaxy Santhe found its fortunes dwindle like nearly all other companies. There was a down-surge in shipping as planets feared spreading the virus and in this diminished state the company saw its sales dwindle as well.

After the plague had settled and the galaxy began its recovery Santhe Corporation once again took its place on the galactic stage, and once more saw an Empire as its patron. As the first new Sith Empire resurgence in the galaxy began its occupation of Tionese space the Santhe family, through political maneuvering, managed to acquire a near monopoly for a time on ship and fighter production for the Empire. It had long been an open secret among the two families that Santhe Heiress [member="Sasha Santhe"] had been a force sensitive and to cement the bond between the resurgent Sith Empire and the corporations of the Tion Hegemony Sasha was 'given' to then Empress Ashin Varannin for training as first apprentice, despite what that hussy [member="Spencer"] thought. Although her training was mostly neglected by Ashin and instead filled in by the Whiphid Velok the Elder Sasha learned her lessons well and continued her training in secret long after the Empress was deposed. Because of this connection to the Sith the company was able to gain lucrative contracts up until the disillusionment of the empirel leaving Santhe on uncertain grounds.

After the Empire fell the Tion Hegemony formed as an alliance of like minded businesses stationed within the Starcluster. A great many mega corporations set up shop and expanded the sectors economy. During the Hegemony period Sasha and Santhe Corporation was integral in setting up the Tion Trade Nexus. It was also during this time that Santhe invested in the rediscovery of Kolcta and the infrastructure of alternate bacta producing planets.

From here the Company took on a fully neutral stance selling to anyone with a good line of credit. With operations spread out throughout the galaxy they soon found they had operations in space belonging to multiple government entities often at war with one another as chaos reigned throughout the galaxy. It was during this time that the Silver Jedi Order came to Lianna to stake their claim. Sasha and a group of business leaders and nobles from the Tion Hegemony met with the Jedi and negotiated an accord representing both their interests and those of the greater tionese sector. Under the Jedi the company continued on much as it always had until Sasha's abrupt retirement outwardly to become a tabloid harlot, but secretly to finish out her force training and master techniques previously anathema to her.

During her retirement Sasha's cousin, and prospect for marriage if their parents had their way, [member="Alec Sienar"] took over day to day operations of the company.

After the Silver Jedi abandoned their territory in the Tion Cluster in the wake of a returning Sith Empire, the third one this time, who once again were claiming the Tion Cluster as their own. Sasha and her cousin Alec met with the Emperor [member="Darth Carnifex"], with whom Sasha had previous dealings, and came to an arrangement. Kaine Zambrano has long used Santhe/Sienar products in his various operations and endeavors and an agreement was reached with Sasha and Alec in regards to the status of the Tion Cluster as a sovereign entity under Sith rule.

RATIONALE
Though various marriages and political maneuvering Sasha found herself the heiress apparent to the Santhe Corporation. It was during the rise of the first resurgent Sith Empire that she found herself with little challenge however being 'ransomed' as the story went to the Sith Empire and held as hostage. Publicly this was to ensure her corporations cooperation. Privately it was so she could be apprenticed to the Sith and learn their ways. After the fall of the Empire and other incidents she retired to delve into her force teachings. #Alec Sienar took over the company in the short term. Upon return of yet another Sith Empire Sasha found herself coming out of retirement and once again coming to take the helm of the company she had helped to rebuild.

Subsidiaries:

This is a Canon Company

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

I was under the impression this needed to be approved first before I could submit any subsidiaries again. And then I'd have to ask for the article to be edited to reflect their existence. Also I'd have to make 4 articles to get them which isn't allowed by factory rules. Unless that's how you want me to do this?

Also SunTech isn't canon. Matt made it then I resubmitted the article after he gave it to me and I think after the board wipe Andrew resubmitted it? Not entirely sure about the timeline but I know my article was deleted but the original wasn't and Andrew resubmitted it.

[member="Sasha Santhe"]

You can resubmit the company if that's what you want to do. Otherwise I would have suggested just making a company modification request after submitting and getting approval for the three subsidiaries you wish to retain and then cleaning up the old submission to remove the old information that no longer applies. It's up to you how you wish to proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom