Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandstorms Suck (and they get sand everywhere)

Tatooine
Dust was being blown aggressively in the face of Kallion, his armor was covered by old and cloth, his weapons weren't covered though, he'd have to clean them later. He had been walking for a few kilometers from his ship, which the sandstorm had grounded outside of Mos Isely, keeping him from doing his job very easily "Oh, how I would love for this sandstorm to lift up!" The clone yelled angrily, shaking his hands while doing so "I knew I should've gotten here earlier," He scanned the are- sand, around him, then checking the map in his HUD, if it was working correctly then he was right inside the desert city, a building to his left proving that right away "Great... Now to find that kid."

A few more minutes of walking had Kallion outside of a cantina, he quickly entered, pulling the cloth on his helmet and down to his neck, blue lights from his helmet illuminating the table in front of him, before they dimmed and Kallion's helmet folded down below his armor's collar "Kark... This is gonna take a long time to clean..." Shook his arm over the table, nocking off lots of sand onto it "*sigh*... Sandstorms suck."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom