Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sanctuary Pipeline (Underground Expedition - PM to join)

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
"Rise and shine beans!" Beans as in string beans. First glance and she got rewarded with a nickname from the old-timer within ten seconds of meeting him and being assigned as her first Underground mission.

The scratchy voice bellowed across the common area that her bunk was located in. It was a small transport and Master Lee's quarters were the size of a droid closet. With glasses askew on the blond's face, she sat-up and rubbed her face finally zeroing in on the grinning face of the old man.

"What did I tell yah, kid? I want ten push-ups right away. And spare me the grumblins beans. Those scrawny arms ain't gunna do you no good when things get physical and you can't technopath your way out." The man with the salt and pepper hair and unkempt beard drew a shiny flask from his pocket and took a gulp. In some ways, he very much reminder her of Qun Vell.

Sliding down the ladder of the bunk, her feet hit the cold, deck plating of the ship followed by her hands. She grunted as she began to follow Master Lee's daily regiment. You'd think she'd be used to it by now!

"Good. We're at the end of Sanctuary Pipeline. We've got one stop planet side to set-up a weapon's pick-up for Underground. Master Merrill's maps are saving us some time. Few more days and we'll be in the Unknown Regions. And for breakfast. No hands. I want you to use the force for everything. Got it?"

He turned to go back to the cockpit.

"And I'll know if you cheated. Don't roll your eyes at me, kid."

How did he always know?! Huffing, she pulled herself up and leaned and against the desk. A small smile was on her lips. The man drank and swore more than a drunk gundark but he was a fething good teacher. And deep, deep, deep, DEEP down, he cared. Maybe.

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
Smudging the stain of milk off her tank but really just rubbing it deeper in, she joined Master Lee in the cockpit as they began pre-flight checks. His grizzled-gaze gave Spark a once-over. Spark braced herself for a quip about spilled milk or something.

But for once, it didn't come.

"What's our first stop?" Grey-blue eyes scanned their surroundings. Master Lee harumphed and leaned back in his chair. "You tell me, kid. Read that nav-computer with the force and make sure you get our wheels down in time."

Eyes widened.

"B-both things at once? But we have less than five minutes to land!"

"Yah better get started, beans. And if you break her, you buy her."

Pressing her lips into a thin, white line, she closed her eyes and felt the right systems out through the force.

Rattatak. They were about to land on Rattatak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom