Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations!

Hello, I am kinda new to this text based role playing stuff, and decided to bring in a character i played in a pen and paper style rpg based in the star wars universe. I hope to meet new people and have fun playing with everyone. Lots of things to do and a lot of new stuff to learn so I best get to it!

Greetings, good sir/madam/respectable individual! I'm Chris, your friendly neighborhood weirdo, along with the site's resident Mad Merc. If you have any questions just ask. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here at Star Wars: Chaos. :)

[member="Drago Tear"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here, and it's not as daunting as you may think.

Just ask any questions you have about RP in general here or the site, or...anything really. We'll be here to help you find your way.

:)

Actually I do have a few questions. One being, what time period is this rp set in? This is a very important thing to know, and is crucial to my character since his ship is Imperial in origin.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Welcome :) The site can be a bit overwhelming as there's a bunch to try to figure out when one isn't used to a forum ( like me), but everyone is awesome and helpful! You'll get the hang of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom