Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations~ new member interested in character feedback

Hello one and all, Dion Kayl here~ I used to roleplay (for quite a long time in fact) at a Star Wars RP board called The Gungan Council, but life eventually got in the way and I put RPing aside for quite a while. Now, after seeing the new Star Wars movie just a few hours ago ( :cool: ), I've got the urge to get back into it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of y'all both IC and OOC; I just posted my character sheet in the Creation forum, and I'd really appreciate any feedback from those experienced RPers here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/73953-dion-kayl-aka-k3617-rejected-cyborg-prototype/

As you'll notice I haven't placed Dion in any faction yet, and although I have some idea of what type of character he might become I've decided to leave that to be determined organically through a bit of roleplay. I'd be interested to know what factions you guys think this character might fit in with, and also anything you might think I might should modify or expand upon before posting my first RP thread.

Anywho, this seems like a really cool community, so may the Force be with us all!

Hey there! Good to see some old blood around. If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

We've got a lot of people from that board here, though less now than when we started. Look around. Maybe you'll see some old faces if you search hard enough. :p

[member="Dion Kayl"]

Sup, nice bio.

A bit nitpicky, but I think your weight should be higher even if lean muscle. Given the cybernetics :p

On a more serious side, the Galactic Alliance has done a story that while raiding outposts, they found that a darkside order had experimented on and killed a massive amount of people. Cybernetics mostly. Your dude could be one of the 'success' stories for that narrative.

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Chevu Visz"], might be able to help.

[member="Dion Kayl"]
Welcome aboard!
Yeah, we had an arc against an NPC Imperial group, focusing on a Dark Trooper/Power Guard style story, genetic and cybernetic experiments. We worked to put a stop to it.

Hope we can help you find your forever home!

[member="Fabula Caromed"] , thanks for the welcome, and that's good to know that there may be some TGC folks drifting around here. I'll keep my eyes open~

[member="Corvus Raaf"] , [member="Connor Harrison"] , [member="Mantic Dorn"] , [member="Karen Roberts"] , thanks to all of you for being so welcoming, and I'll be sure to let y'all know if I have questions.

[member="The Revenant"] , I appreciate your feedback-- I was wondering as I decided about my character's weight how much the cybernetics would add. That's something I'll have to think more about; if you know of other examples of cyborg characters or any good resources on cybernetics in SW, please let me know ^_^

[member="Coren Starchaser"] , that storyline sounds really interesting, and I like that it provides a strong basis for illegal [or unethical] cybernetic experimentation in this universe. Considering how common things like cybernetic hands and such are in the SW films, you've got to figure that somewhere out there is a mad scientist or two developing/improving that technology through some pretty shady methods. I will try to seek out that thread and give it a browse~

Again, thanks all for the warm welcome, I'm already feeling at home ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom