Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safety Dance (Darth Villam)

Aza'zoth Black Forge

[member="Darth Villam"]

The Black Forge puffed smoke, Balaya strained her muscles as she worked stoking the fire and pouring more of the waters to use for it. The caries waters to cool the metal as it went on, here on Aza'zoth Balaya stood one of the few remaining Lords of the Shadows. The disciples of Darth Hauntruss and her master Kaine was still around. As was Circe one she could feel in the distance through that bond all the lords shared as their blood was bound here to the Black Forge and the Citadel.

That was what brought her while she moved with Elara who had been going through and gathering ancient bones of the sith to be crushed and made into dust... Then the dust was added into the mix of metal. The crystalsteel metal that was needed, The sith Villem, one of Kaine's apprentices had requested armor a challenge. This intrigued her to no end, made her want to see what she could do with it as the request for crystasteel armor had her excited. She could make her own new leggings with it as well.

So the process started and Balaya went to work stoking it until she was making all of it, she was working the forge to create the crystal clear armor that would be transparent for her. Zoosha fabric carefully threaded so it was going to blend in with her dark skin. A sealed bodysuit for the armor, systems to let her operate in space and on poisoned worlds. Her blindness handled with the force and that she will be encased in her own alchemical armor made it all worth it. Another smile came across her face.

"Are you ready Lady Villem?" Balaya pulled a sheet of crystasteel out as she started striking and shaping it. She would be working upon it for hours still but the sith knight who's skill she had heard about was quite a sight while her cybernetic eyes allowed her to record and work all the things out needed. She wasn't adding the sith bone dust to her mix but she was working some nice things in. Her blood to give it less of a gleam and not reflect to give away her secret. "I will need to mold it to you my dear."

Was she ready? Yeah, she was ready. Ever since her battle on Empress Teta with the hulking Mando she'd known that she needed to do something to better protect herself. Her experiences since then, especially hunting the streets of Coruscant while naked, had influenced her decision to seek out an armor that would show off her form in rather unique ways. Though she didn't particularly care about sex, she knew that she could use it against some of her opponents, and she had every intention of doing so.

"I didn't get these markings from Vornskr all over my body without feeling a little pain."

She smirked as she stripped out of her clothing. If they were going to fit it properly, she was going to have to be naked. These Zambrano's sure seemed interested in getting her out of her clothing. If she was a normal person she'd have been freaked out by it, but she was Darth Villam now, and she could care less.

"Bring it."

[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Darth Villam"]

Balaya looked at her and felt nothing, she was.... numb when it came to sexuality... Not that she didn't have things but she could never have what she wanted. That made her ignore the rest and slowly she knelt down to look at the woman running a hand over the skin more for feeling and texture while the fabric she had in her hand slowly putting the nearly transparent zoosha bodysuit on her. "It may be a little dark on the skin but it will be sealed for vacuum when we have it working proper." Balaya sealed it up along the front at the neck as she pulled a headpiece designed to allow the hair through before it went on.

"So many scars. Kaine has been teaching you well it appears." She was inwardly chuckling about that before looking over at the rest of the armor. "The only sections that will be visible mostly are the tanks for spare oxygen at the small of your back. Obscured but when we are done you shall be an armored nude. Better not allow Circe to see you she might try things." The small joke and warning was there but Balaya was pulling some of the armor over to her now, the boots while she slowly set them taking the measurements. This one was so serious and skilled it was a wonderful thing and let her keep each movement of her hand clinical and without ulterior purpose.

"I suppose you could call it teaching. Mostly just from a ritual."

She didn't react to Balaya running her hands over her skin. Sexual things didn't really affect her much. The cloth felt nice, though. Light and airy. It was pulled up, and a hood was pulled over her head as well. The hood was interesting. It still allowed air through, which was intriguing. This material was new to her, which was surprising considering she'd been around for as long as she had. Not that she knew everything, but she'd felt a lot of different materials against her skin over the years.

"Who is Circe?"

Having never met the woman she didn't know she was. Not that it mattered because if the woman tried anything Laufeia would just shrug it off anyways. She didn't care for physical affection and emotion, so it wouldn't do the woman any good to try anything on her.

"As long as the armor works and fits comfortably I don't mind where things get places. Just make it functional."

[member="Darth Villam"]

Oh I like you... The thought was in her head at that, Villam didn't care and it was a welcome feeling. Her empathy beign spared knowing if someone liked her hands on them, her empathy being spared just complete anger and hatred. This woman was numb and for an empath that was great... Well for the most part, the numbness might get tiresome after awhile but for now at least she could handle the bulk of it. "Oh it will be." Balaya moved as she continued to fit her into the crystasteel getting the leggings up to her mid thighs. The pelvis piece would cover the rest and be molded to her hips while she checked more.

The crystasteel she was melting down ready to be formed for her use in armor before she came back clipping around her waist the two sections. Seals in place and the back of the armor as she lifted both arms securing the chest and back pieces. The oxygen tanks being set in place for all measurements and adjustments until she was sliding the armor and shoulders on. The gauntlets gleaming a little over her hands in area's. "And the final piece" Balaya held the helmet as she started to enclose it and sealed it in its place. "Might have to take it in but lets see here." She started checking all of the systems of the armor while moving around it.

"How does it feel? Move around a bit."

She stood perfectly still while the woman went about fitting her with all of the appropriate armor pieces. There wasn't a need for her to move about, and even though the crystasteel was rather warm as it was being fitted, she didn't mind. Having been burned with lightning, amongst other things, it took a lot to make her truly uncomfortable. Heck, she'd been shot in the leg on Empress Teta and continued to fight while being carried around by Red. She didn't have any problems with pain.

When instructed to move around, she did so. At first she just walked a few steps, but then she moved more fluidly, juking from side to side, jumping over a table, things like that. She wanted to test the dynamic of how the armor felt as she moved. If it wasn't fluid and simple there would be problems, and she didn't like problems. So what did she do? She came back to Balaya and pointed to her hips.

"The hips are pinching when I move faster than a walk."

[member="Darth Villam"]

Balaya gave a nod of her head in approval as she watched the woman move about. Noting the armors movement while her cybernetic eyes caught the glinting of the crystasteel armor. Her head only turning away towards the fires while she detached the sections around the hips and checked them slowly putting them back into the fire. Heat as Elara stoked it to make it just enough to widen her hip areas and brought them back out with tongs. Balaya then as it was cooling started on the other part the melted Turadium as it sat there with her mold for her feet, pouring the hot metal in as it slowly started forming around the one mold then closing it in.

Balaya set it in the caries as the turadium glowed still hot but was solid, the silver waters going into the pores of it while she took the crystasteel back towards Villam. Balaya slowly started clipping and setting it back itno place while and checked and moved with it. "Alright try it now." She was looking and making notes on it, there was still other parts to test such as it in combat with some of the enemies they had or some sithspawn but plenty of time for that. For now she had her masters apprentice to secure and empower. To make sure she lived long enough to please him with her skills in the darkside and aid his vision.

She stood there with her ass hanging out for all to see, but she didn't care. It felt rather nice, to be honest. The fact that Balaya wasn't eying her up, or trying to feel her up, was a nice change of pace. She stood and waited for the woman to mold the crystasteel once again. A glance around brought her back to the fact that she was around her master's kin again. She wondered if any of them had brains full of delicious knowledge that she could drain. It was undoubtable, but he would know if she did it.

When Balaya returned and snapped the armor in place, she once again moved around the room in an effort to test the armor. It felt better this time around, less chafing and more flexibility. When she walked back to Balaya, she tilted her head.

"It feels good, but how does it look?"

[member="Darth Villam"]

Balaya looked at her trying out the armor while her own was setting, the blood from her hand going into the boots to harden them as they rode up to her knee caps in the front and back of her knees almost in the back. Flexsteel would go into the gap hardened for protection and used to cover her bodysuit as she spoke looking at Villam. "It looks transparent and were I interested in you I might be distracted." Not that she wasn't her type.... Zeltrons were usually more fluid in who they liked and personality was better then gender any day. Her hands checked the armor once more before moving back and taking it all in.

"Now for the real tests, we need someone who will lust after you and see if they get the desired effect, we still need to test it against lightning and sabers, then the seals of the suit underwater." There was still much to do but of the plans they had and all the while she could learn more about Kaine's apprentice the one he had chosen to be his right hand within the One Sith. She already was showing promise and now well now she was showing how she planned to manipulate the enemies of the darkside... or her own enemies as she was certain this wasn't going to just be used to fight the jedi.

"That shouldn't be too hard. Take me to where you keep any male servants that aren't eunuchs."

It would be very easy to gauge the clearness of her armor by walking around amongst a bunch of men that were under the control of this woman. If it was truly see through, they would have no trouble whatsover in telling.

"We'll just have them remove their clothing before I walk in, and gauge the truth from when I do enter the room."

She jumped up and down once or twice just to be sure the springiness was alright, and then nodded to herself. Everything felt on par to her desired expectations for the armor. If nothing else, the woman had done an excellent job of forging the material into something that was really quite usable for her.

[member="Darth Villam"]

"That can be arraigned" Balaya snapped her fingers as she looked to Elara and spoke. "See to it the prisoners are brought into the chamber. We have to see their reactions and gauge how effective it is." Elara gave a nod to her master as she ran off then was moving forward. Towards one of the large chambers the thrones for the lords of shadows were located. Balaya took to it all and held one lightsaber in her hand while she thought about crackling lightning in the other to ensure it could absorb the energy from it. She would have to use tutaminis but being able to take lightning and surprise enemies jedi and sith alike was a welcome treat. Balaya heard the slaves being brought in and she activated the blade with a snap hiss. She could see clearly through the armor but she wanted to gauge the reactions as needed. She held the blade out. "Just test its resistance and protection however you want and we'll judge the reactions from the slaves.

She smirked a bit when the slaves walked in.

"I want to see their other reactions, too."

Strictly speaking she wanted to see if their male parts decided to show themselves. But, to test the armor, she walked over to the blade and slammed her arm into it, sparking off the armor, which gave a nice light show and would let the guys see her naked beneath the armor. If these slaves reacted the way she hoped they would, seeing her beautiful chocolate skin beneath, then the armor was a total and complete success and she would be more than happy to use it.

[member="Darth Villam"]

Balaya looked upon the sparks from the armor meeting the blade and it wasn't pretty at least.... she was neutral to it. The showing that illuminated got a reaction from the men and she could feel it. Their bodies might not react right away but zeltron empathy while she looked upon all of it. "Most impressive and their thoughts went to surprise and lust as it were. I would believe the intended effect is done with a good amount of protection. It will still need to go somewhere and be used against others but for the earliest tests of your armor I would say you have succeeded. Enjoy it and if anything breaks it bring it back for repairs but it should be perfectly fine." She was proud to say it while checking on her boots and looking at the slaves while a thought came to her mind but she motioned with her hand. "Go forth Darth Villam and enjoy yourself, should you want more equipment I shall be here in the forge."

"My thanks, Darth Praelior."

She flexed her muscles beneath the armor and nodded.

"I will certainly be making use of this."

A tilt of the head and she moved to grab her things before walking off. She stood before the slaves a moment before leaving, though, allowing them to admire her body beneath the armor. It got the reaction she wanted, and she nodded before leaving. All was going according to plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom