Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saera Willamina

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
-​

~ P H Y S I C A L ~
Species: Vinferalathi
Sex: Female
Height: 66 inches / 167.5 centimeters
Weight: 132 pounds / 59.9 kilograms
Skin: Pale Mint
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Gold Slits / Sith-Sunburst
Sensitivity: Positive

~ S O C I A L ~
Name: Særa Ayña Willamina of Malfrost
Birth Name: Særa Ayña Savan
Alias: None
Titles: Countess of Castle Malfrost, Headmistress of the Awoken
Homeworld: Serpena
Residence: Crystalsong / Mandalore
Fluent Languages: Galactic Basic Standard
Basic Languages: Alat Rufer, Mando'a, Sith
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Spouse: None

~ M A R T I A L ~
Role: Sith Knight
Alignment: Dark ~ Grey ~ Light
Specialization: Alchemy / White Current

~ A F F I L I A T I O N S ~
The Galactic Empire - Captain of the Imperial Forces, Advanced Weapons Research Division
The Sith Empire - (rank)

~ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ~
[member="Aynea Savan-Zyn"] // Mother
[member="Circe Savan"] // Mother
[member="Charlotte Homura"] // Adopted Sister
[member="Kass Sja"] // Adopted Sister
[member="Romeo Sin"] // Ally
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] // Acquaintance
[member="Alicia Drey"] ([member="Darth Ayra"]) // Rival

~ S T R E N G T H S & W E A K N E S S E S ~
(+) High Midichlorian Count
Saera is the Anakin of her time... if Anakin was a Sithspawn clone born on the Dark Side. She is strong, quick to learn and very dedicated to her training. Her midi-chlorian count ranges between 15-19,000, reflecting the affinity of both of her parents. While it doesn't increase proficiency over any Force user with training, it leaves her more receptive of effects such as healing and detoxification.

(+) Rose Aegis
Saera can fan out her thick keratin-hide rose petals to form a sort of half-shield around her body to protect her from blaster bolts, fire and other intermediate dangers.

(+) Refinement
Saera is surprisingly tame for a Dark Side apprentice and the daughter of a Sith Lady. She isn't very quick to violence, but she is very patient and well-trained. Even though she is an alchemy adept, she is very good at managing her emotions—the negative impulses often just converting to her reclusive, fragile nature.

(±) Practical Specialization
Saera is a great craftswoman and a strong thinker but isn't really much of a a combatant. That said, as a Mandalorian by birth, she still trains some and knows a bit of fighting technique, but her forte lies in aversion and in tactics.

[-] Solitude
Because of the Vinferalathi's artificial creation, Saera was born genetically infertile. It is theoretically curable, but only through high level Sith Alchemy and Force Healing to make her eggs accepting of individual parent species' DNA. Even if she could sire, she'd be the only one of her species able to breed; an act that takes two.

[-] Gentleness
Saera is an extremely timid, shy individual. She hates being in open, public spaces. If she can, usually she will hide in alleys or dark corners when around crowds and won't walk around in public without a large hood or parasol covering her face. Her softspoken tone often makes her hard to hear in noisy or spacious environments.

[-] Exotic
A Vinferalathi is quite the sight; long rose bud tails with musky fur tips, large flatly planed fox ears, fangs, pale mint skin and ferocious looking animal eyes. When not being praised or deified by her Dark Side peers, she is actually quite out of place. Sometimes she is mocked, while others she is chastised or feared. Seldom she is even idolized for her prettiness and exotic allure. In very few places does she blend well and be left to her own devices, simply because of her standout appearance.

~ P O S S E S S I O N S ~
Starship:
[TMA] M.C.S. Fox's Muse
tba

Attire:
~

Equipment:
Gypsy Fang
Circe's Personal Lightsabers
Templar Utility Belt

Augmentations:
Repli-Limb Left Forearm Prosthesis + SynthFlesh + InTouch Palm CommLink + MIR-110 Lightwhip Left Finger Prostheses
Phade Right Arm Prosthesis + SynthFlesh + Aurek Gatebreaker Node + Zerek Stowaway Node

Podracing:
CH-P1 Roon Harpy Podracer
MMSHMD-A01.Sierra Helmet
MMSA-10 Combat Flight Suit

Storage:
Motion Interface Package

~ A B I L I T I E S ~
GoLX3ex.png

UICIaji.png

VRkDp3r.png

zFwK3YA.png

Force Sense
White Current
Faux Fire
~ F O R M S ~
FsLsBhJ.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
v4PCTA2.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
0hySkwJ.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
WohDblU.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
AHfFHGW.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
XfOUFRd.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
0UJGgYd.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
NtWSxtf.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
nyivxIx.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
ZQj088n.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Mon Ke Cin*
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Trispzest
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
XCNiV5K.png

__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Dun Moch
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Lus-Ma
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Sokan
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Telekinetic
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
~ W E A P O N S ~
Lightsaber
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Lightsaber Staff
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Lightsaber Pike
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Shoto Saber
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Lightwhip
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Lightfoil
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Trisaber
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Saber Gauntlet
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Inquisitor Lightsaber
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Long-Handle Lightsaber
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Lightsaber-Blaster
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Saber Fan
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
~ C O M B A T ~
(Insert)
__■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

~ A P P E A R A N C E ~
XVx6qhc.png
Having been hybrid cloned from her two maternal parents' genetic sequences, Saera inherits many traits from both. She appears much like the late Circe Savan as a Vinithi with some of the Ruferalahuin-like traits and shapes of Aynea Saybin. Much of her physiology is also heavily influenced by Sith sorcery in her birth, bending her into a twistedly elegant and seductive form. Her skin is a pallid shade of green with platinum-white hair and two Siamese tails shaped like budding roses from a bush.

~ P E R S O N A L I T Y ~
XVx6qhc.png
Saera is a generally coy, timid girl who is very shy at first and hard-pressed to be trusting. She would never come across as the daughter of a Sith Lord at first, nor would her presence in the Force foretell such darkness. However, she is also partly Sithspawn and is an incredibly avid learner; she is not hesitant to kill if her own life or that of those she cares for is in danger. Despite being Circe Savan's apprentice and daughter, Saera is not malign herself and also studies Alchemy, Sith Magic, Dathomiri Magic, Ruferalahuin Magic, White Current, and Makashi.
XVx6qhc.png
Saera's exposure to the Heartbind ring, the last keepsake from her parents left, as well as her mastery of mimicking Circe's physical form in the White Current and her inherent genetic similarities enables her to be a splitting image of her mother; enough so to persuade even their oldest of acquaintances. There is also some speculation among some groups that she is in fact just another vessel of the Sith Lord due to Saera's limited exposure to the galaxy at large until late.

~ B I O G R A P H Y ~
Arc of the Heir
XVx6qhc.png
Born on Aza'zoth as child to a Sith Lady on the altar of the Dark Forge, a former product of Sith Alchemy, baby Saera was a catalyst of raw Dark Side energy and the Force. When she was born, she did not cry. Despite what would typically be perceived as imminent, inherent evil, baby Saera grew to be a very bashful and happy-go-lucky baby. While she was raised on Serpena, her growth rate was nearly fifty percent faster than a naturally-conceived child, yet her health was pristine and her heredity virtually insured minimal sickness and very strong longevity. Year after year, her slight sleight of growth began to settle down until it was less noticeable. A being born inherent to the Force, she was gifted in its use and was quite the little savant. She was also incredibly shy and afraid of being out in the open by others for any lengths of time. At her castle home on Serpena, mothers Lady Ashelotte and Lady Circe raised and taught her everything they knew. At the Conclave's monastery off-world, she trained to be a decent Makashi fighter. Circe had began teaching her in Alchemy, and Ashelotte sorcery. Six years later, she was a meager but hopeful Apprentice, entrusted primarily to the care of Circe while Circe's fiance Ashelotte readied herself to sire litters for the Dark Lady.

Arc of Retribution
To be added - WIP

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
KILLS MADE:
  • [...]
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
  • [...]
WARS FOUGHT:
  • [...]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In chronological order...
Heir Arc:
[Duel] [Development : Songsteel] Song of the Sirens
[Development : Cryastium (Sith Iai Pt. I)] The Siren of Crystalsong
[Dominion : CIS] The Cure
Errant Arc:
[Public] SSB Auction: Mandal Hypernautics
[Development : Cryastium] The Resonant Nexus
[Development : Cryastium, Force Enhancement] Crystalline Reverberations
[Invasion : Moross Crusade, Horde] Invasion of the Silken Asteroids
[Skirmish : New Order, Liberty Concord, CIS] This Isn't the Faction You Were Looking For
[Public] Beneath the Stars They Dance
[Development : Sith Amulet] Blood Diamonds
[Development : Wraithsilk] Edge of the World - WIP
[Training] [Development : Dauntless] Equal Before the Forge
[Private] Business as Usual
[Private] Caretaker for the Young Savan
[Invasion : Mandalorians, One Sith] The Reckoning
[Duel] [Development : Songsteel (Cont.)] Song of the Sirens: Chapter II
[Skirmish : One Sith, Mandalorians, Galactic Republic][Development : Stygium] Under Siege
Covenant Arc:
[Development : Beskar] Forging a New Skin
Retribution Arc:
[Tournament] Mandalorian Fight Club
[Development : Info - Aniri-Class Orbital Shuttle] Poor Room Service
[Development : Ghostweave] Weaving as Ghosts
[Development : Beskar'gam] Beskar'gam Forging

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

After seeing you post in a few threads here and there, I decided to take a gander at this here bio, and I'm impressed! The entire layoutz the Art , the biography itself, all fantastic! If you ever want to RP, shoot me a PM, as I'm really liking this character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom