Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sad Old Cyborg

AvRe

To tell to you the truth, I'm good with about any faction as long as they aren't hardcore evil.

To give you a brief rundown of the character, Avery is an old man whose glory days are behind him. While he doesn't show it, he misses the field of battle and leading his troops into the charge. But he realizes that he's aging, so he'd be perfectly content with just teaching rookies, anything to reignite that sense of brotherhood he once had so long ago.

To tell to you the truth, I'm good with about any faction as long as they aren't hardcore evil.

To give you a brief rundown of the character, Avery is an old man whose glory days are behind him. While he doesn't show it, he misses the field of battle and leading his troops into the charge. But he realizes that he's aging, so he'd be perfectly content with just teaching rookies, anything to reignite that sense of brotherhood he once had so long ago.

Hello, Old friend. We should talk.

Hmu, my new discord is Cypher Rage#2453

A AvRe you're welcome to check out the Silver Jedi Concord - I could see your character being a good fit with the Concord Guard or the leader of one our local defense force units. There's a lot of training and reorganization that could probably be done now that the Concord has withstood the Bryn'adul invasions.

Alternatively, he could be involved as a trainer for our jedi, mandalorian warriors, and others who might find themselves encountering assassins and other underworld figures.

AvRe

A AvRe you're welcome to check out the Silver Jedi Concord - I could see your character being a good fit with the Concord Guard or the leader of one our local defense force units. There's a lot of training and reorganization that could probably be done now that the Concord has withstood the Bryn'adul invasions.

Alternatively, he could be involved as a trainer for our jedi, mandalorian warriors, and others who might find themselves encountering assassins and other underworld figures.
That sounds great. I don't want to rush or anything but is there a discord? I'd love to get to know some of the people so I can set something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom