Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.P.H.E.R.E [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPHERE_zpsc1d37dd1.jpg
S.P.H.E.R.E
SPHERE2_zpsc504e7a4.jpg

Intent: To fashion a synthetic tech-riddled companion for Dashal Vance. Something that assist, converse, and amuse the slicer when sentient company is unavailable.

Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer:
Model:
S.P.H.E.R.E - (Sarcastically Paranoid Helpful Energetic Robotic Entity)
Affiliation:
Modularity:
Production:
Very Limited (He has spares)
Material:
Classification:

Weight:
Height:
Movement:
Repulsorlift / Internal Gyroscopic Stabalizer
Armaments:
Misc. Equipment:
Hyper-digital bass with S-thread enhanced transmission - (delivering Kaiburr crystal clarity)

Description:

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Dashal Vance"]
Not sure if you knew, but we try to restrict folks from putting WIPs in the factory. Try to finish it up in word or something then post it next time please, otherwise it'll be archived until you can finish the sub.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Dashal Vance"]
That's for FJs, RPJs, and Admins to label a thread a Work In Progress for finished subs that are going through the judging/editing process. The tags are put in place by Staff and FJs to let each other know that the items are being dealt with as not all of us are in constant communication with each other. Honestly, it's pretty obsolete at this point as we use the Under Review tag nowadays, which does the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom