Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.A.R.I (Self-Aware Reconstructed Intelligence)

halo-4-game-cortana-wallpaper-hd-by-sweshadow90.jpg

Name: S.A.R.I. (Self-Aware Reconstructed Intelligence)​

Age: 410 years old; 1 year old because of delayed activation​

Species: A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)​

Hair: Navy Blue​

Eyes: Glowing Blue​

Height: Varies​

Weight: None (hologram)​

Sexuality: Heterosexual​

Complexion: Wispy mixture of light and dark blue​

Force Sensitive: No (impossible due to being an A.I.)

Strengths:
Knowledge: Being part computer has its perks.
Human Nature: SARI is still mostly human, making her able to feel emotion.
Ageless: Because her consciousness was saved into a data core, SARI is unable to age.

Weaknesses:
Longing: Despite what she appears to feel about herself, SARI truly wishes to be human.
Technologically Mortal: Though Sarina's consciousness is no longer able to age, she can still be easily destroyed.​

Appearance:​
Cortana-Halo-5-Yuiphone-1920x1080_zpsa9lipsaa.jpg

SARI is very attractive, looking exactly like Dr. Sarina Reeve, her creator. She is entirely composed of blue light, with glowing data streams constantly moving up and down her form.​

Personality:
SARI is friendly, mainly because she hasn't seen anyone for almost 400 years. She is a talkative and insightful AI. Because she has human emotions, she is capable of feeling happiness, sadness, anger, and even love. She is very intelligent, and clever when it comes to making any kind of plans, be them tactical or last-minute.

Biography:
Sarina was born over 400 years ago. She was an Imperial scientist and one of the smartest minds in the galaxy at the time. When the Gurlag Plague tore through the galaxy, she was apart of a large-scale and desperate attempt to find a cure. Unfortunately, she became infected while barely into her research. Sarina knew that she would die. What saddened her the most was the fact that all of her knowledge would be lost to the galaxy when she did. So, in one final, desperate act, she uploaded her consciousness to a data core in her laboratory. This ensured that she would "live forever".
After centuries of re-population and reconstruction in the galaxy, Sarina's lab has been long abandoned and forgotten. She still resides in that lone data core, spared from deterioration by being locked away in an old decontamination chamber (acting more as an airlock than anything else). She had never been activated. Alone, she slept. That is, of course, until someone found her.
A scavenger droid visited the station and acquired SARI unknowingly. He sold her to a woman on Tattooine. Thus, SARI awakened.
Since that time, she's been used as stock keeper and advice consultant in the woman's scrap shop. She gets very bored a lot, but it's better than being "asleep". She does hope that she can eventually travel, though.​

[member="SARI"], Gathering information.

And just looking for people.

I would like to see how you role-play this character. If we work together, I could act as your body so you may do things in the physical world.

That sounds cool. I already have a solid-state form that I can use, and [member="Enigma"]'s growing me a body. You could be a body I use for war. :D
[member="CC-4277"]

#SyntheticorBust
[member="Bond"]

Work FOR me? *sees the start of something EVIL* :devil:
[member="CC-4277"]

I do, I do. But you're my FRIEND, remember? And anyway, it's not like I'm gonna sleep with her or anything... :p
[member="Enigma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom