Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.A.P.T.D's Droid Army- AA Droid-Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
01.jpg775eeadd-0906-47b7-8047-f0f364df1670Large.jpg

Intent: Intended to supply S.A.P.T.D's droid army with a strong and sturdy anti-armor or vehicle unit.

Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/28283-the-new-army/

Manufacturer: Vext Industries

Model: N16 AA Droid

Affiliation: Built for S.A.P.T.D's droid army

Modularity: Can also be equipped with EMP/engine disabling cannon

Production: Minor, they rarely appear in the armies unless the foe has many Vehicles.

Material: It's armor includes layers of Agrinium, Lanthanide and Duralium.

Description: This droid is very large, and is made to help S.A.P.T.D's other Droids, which primarily focus on armor and defense, to destroy vehicles and armored units. Though very slow, and not too accurate, it is very heavily armored, and it's two guns fire anti-armor rounds, which deal damage to the surrounding area. Though built for anti-armor, it's guns are strong enough to also eliminate infantry troops. However, because of the several levels of plating, it is very expensive, and is rarely deployed unless it is really needed.

Classification: Fourth Class

Weight: 900 KG
Height: 3 Meters
Movement: Quadrupedal
Armaments: Anti-Armor guns, one on each side.
Misc. Equipment: Average droid scanners

No, it is not a complete subission. Ever heard of a W.I.P? And what about this "Only post submissions that are ready to be judged"? I have never been told that in any other submission which was W.I.P. It is an inconvenience to have to start again if something happens, so I will continue to post W.I.P so that it is easier to make the actual tech.

Yes, I've heard of WIP. In the past, we've discouraged the posting of incomplete submissions because often times they never get finished and add to the clutter. It's always possible to create the draft of the submission in Word or some other word processing program, and then posting it once it is complete.

While there is a WIP tag, it is usually reserved for situations in which a Factory Judge (or RPJ) is actively working with a submitter to improve the submission.

That said, please edit your original post to include the WIP prefix/flag. That way it'll clear up any questions in the future.

Thanks! :)

I looked through the rules, and there's nothing that explicitly forbids you from posting an unfinished submission. So, yes, you are allowed (unless another RPJ informs me otherwise). However, I'd recommend placing a note in the submission that it is a WIP, and you intend to finish the submission soon.

I also highly recommend that you only post WIP submissions that have a significant amount of development already started. I wouldn't post an empty template, for example.

[member="S.A.P.T.D"]

You are not allowed to post WIPs. We removed the WIP tag from general use for a reason.

Also, the way you have spoken to this member of staff throughout this submission is unacceptable. The Factory is a Privilege not a Right, Staff give their time to keep it running.

Demanding things and then stating you will continue to do exactly as you've just been asked not to is not how you score points around here.

For this reason this submission is being denied. You may second chance it if you wish but I recommend sorting your attitude out when in the Factory and ensuring you have a full submission in future.

There is the blog function which is perfect for hashing out a submission, alternatively there are numerous word processors on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom