Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryn'Dhal

NAME: Ryn'Dhal
FACTION: The Silver Sanctum
SPECIES: Felacatian - Variant
HOMEWORLD: Nar Shaddaa
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: Approximately 1.85 Meters
WEIGHT: 154 kgs
EYES: Gold
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Black, fur.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Extremely

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
Prehensile Tail- Flexible, incredibly dexterous, and highly capable. Useful for lifting small weapons or objects, manipulating controls and other objects. Throwing blades are a favored tactic.

Lean and lithe- Ryn'Dhal is deceptively built, his muscles long, lean, and tight. His physical mass is properly expressed when shifted into his bestial form. Looks to be significantly lighter than he actually is.

Enhanced Senses and Abilities- a hyperdeveloped sense of balance, perfect night vision, and hyper fast reflexes and speed—all results of their feline evolution.

Adept Pilot: Trained in basic flight paths and maneuvers. No combat related flight training.

Novice Mechanic: Basic understanding of mechanical functions and repairs. Can make minor repairs of droids, ships, and speeders.

Soothing Voice: Ryn has an unnaturally calming voice. Soft, smooth, and melodic, carrying just enough of a rasp to really draw you in. Very easy to listen to, WHEN one can get him into conversation.

Love of Song: Ryn'Dhal enjoys singing. He knows various songs from different cultures and races, songs taught to him during his formative years as a slave.

Dancing: Ryn was trained in various forms of dance, given his natural grace and balance, coupled with his exotic appearance, made him a favorite for entertaining his master and guests when not working or being punished.

Dauntless Stamina: From years of abusive captivity, and excessive manual labor, Ryn possesses far greater stamina than most would expect him to have. He is capable of carrying heavy loads at a brisk pace for hours on end. He needed to be able to do so, or face the consequences.
-WIP-

NEUTRAL TRAITS:

Alternate Form: Ryn is capable of becoming a huge, predatory cat. In this form, the Felacatian was extremely dangerous, and was protected by a row of heavy spikes along its back, along with claws that could shred durasteel, notoriously potent strength and speed, and incredible sensory perception. He has spent a large amount of time during his early studies learning how to control the transformation, in particular how to quickly regain control when an involuntary change occurs.

WEAKNESSES:

Involuntary Shifting: Ryn, as with almost all of his kind, has difficulties with Hyperspace travel, and heightened stress levels. Spending too much time in Hyperspace, his species will shift into their larger, predatory cat form. He finds going into deep meditation as a strong defense against such changes. And he is relatively resistant to stress, due to conditioning in his Jedi training. Not immune, but resistant.

Aggression: Having endured a traumatic experience at the hands of a Sith Sorceress, with vivid imagery of respected individuals being the ones performing torturous acts, Ryn'Dhal is significantly more aggressive and short tempered than before.

Hatred of Torture: To witness such acts weakens his composure, and the reaction he gives strengthens given the severity of the atrocity witnessed.

Genetic Abnormality: a genetic flaw, causing exaggerated feline features. His fur, unlike most of those of his race, is more obvious, more pronounced. His ears, are larger, and are capable of independent movement. While there are some small boon attributed to this abnormality, the emotionally and mental anguish this inflicts upon the young Jedi far outweighs the benefits.

Naive: Ryn wants to believe the best in everyone. He is exceedingly optimistic, if reserved and shy.[/color]

APPEARANCE:
Ryn is typically shrouded as often as possible. A simple, minimalist mask is worn, with bindings and a hood to downplay his feline features. His tail is commonly looped about his waist, hiding in plain sight as though a furred belt. In his common robed and masked attire, due to his slight frame, soft voice, and complete coverage, he appears quite androgynous.

Outside of his traditional garb, when found in his own quarters, Ryn can be found wearing simple black, loose fitting slacks, a simple tunic, and a soft red scarf. A bell hangs from the scarf, yet rarely, if ever, makes any sound.

LoKsoxK.png

BIOGRAPHY:
Ryn was born into servitude. He was born to slaves. He was to grow up a slave. And eventually, die a slave.

His childhood was a blur. A dark, painful blur. Pain was all he really remembered before being whisked away by the Jedi order. He held much pain, and much fear. As a result of his terrible childhood, and his early removal from his parents, he knows nothing of his race or heritage, and as far as he is aware, is all that exists of his kind. It doesn't help that he was born with a rare genetic 'defect' causing his fur, ears, and other feline features of his race to be significantly more pronounce, rendering it significantly more difficult for someone to recognize him as Felacatian on sight.

It took the Masters quite some time to break through the metaphoric wall of fear the youth held up. Ryn had no idea what would cause his new Masters to become violent towards him. He knew not what would raise their ire. He feared them as much as he feared any master before. But, that was a fear born of ignorance. He did not know these men and women meant not to harm him, but to train him. To make him better. To give him purpose!

Eventually, the walls came down, and training began. The youth showed great promise in the martial arts. Learning the basics of sword-play, and simple manipulations of the Force, he strove to catch the favor of a Master or a Knight who would train him further after his apprenticeship at the temple. Beneath his mask, his courage was unmatched. He strove to succeed. To do good. To make a difference.

Perhaps he will yet find a Master to help him do just that!

SHIP:
Mask

M1-V1 - Astromech Droid
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/27962-m1-series-astromech-droid/#entry389387[/center]

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

Powers and Proficiencies:

(I - Untrained, II - Novice, III - Proficient, IIII - Adept, IIIII - Master)

Powers:

Art of the Small: III

Force Push/Pull: IIII

Force Speed: IIIII

Force Healing: IIIII

Force Sense: IIII

Meditation: IIIII

Moving Meditation: IIII

Pain Suppression: IIII

Tutaminis: II

Art of Movement: IIIII

Weapons:

Swords: IIII

Light sabers: IIII

Blasters: I

Rifles: I

Shotguns: I

Explosives: I

Fisticuffs: IIII

Saber Forms:

Shii-cho: II

Makashi: I

Soresu: IIIII

Ataru: IIII

Shien: I

Djem So: I

Niman: I

Juyo: I

Vaapad: I

Ryn'Dhal said:
Minor Updates to Strengths/Weaknesses, Lightsabers added. And background.
Just wondering, how do you have twin light sabers and only a novice in Ninman? Unless the cat will be spinning some wicked twirls for defense...which is fine since you are a healer.

And now, the sudden interest in Ryn'Dhal's bio has drawn my attention to the fact that my bio is sorely outdated. There might be a complete revamp in the future..... maybe after going to midnight shift next month lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom