Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Running With the Wolf

It had been some time since Oleander had brought her to the home of the Knights Obsidian on Naboo, and Lace wondered if they remembered her sprinting out of the building. She wrung her hands together in front of her as she walked into the building, nervous about how many people she could see. Her anxiety had gotten marginally better, and she could go out shopping if it wasn't crowded, but what if there was too many people again? She had to get what she came here for done!

Lace could feel her heart start beating faster as her anxiety rose, and she did her best to breathe like her therapist told her. Even with her head down, she could feel eyes on her. None malicious, just curious or concerned gazes of the Knights wandering around. Closing her eyes to breathe, Lace thought back to the ones she saw when Oleander left her. Did any of them remember her? Probably just as the crazy woman who sprinted out of the building for no reason. Threading her fingers together, Lace squeezed her hands together, and looked up from the floor just in time to run into someone.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry!"

Catching her balance before she fell, Lace looked up with worry at Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner nervously. He was taller than her brother! The worry that she could have hurt him by merely bumping into him washed away, and now she was worried that he would be upset with her. Anxiety radiated off of her in waves as she stepped back quietly.

"Ah... Uhm... I-I'm sorry, I had my eyes closed as I was walking and..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom