Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Runaway Train

Alana Calloway

A
ezgif-1-0cd49d0c41a0.png

There was something very irritating about having to take a train rather than land in the city you were trying to get to, but she didn't have the influence to get past the security protocols. So, on a train she would go. Taking her seat, the huntress scrolled through the list of bounties in her area, and planning on which one she would chase after next. It wasn't exactly an easy choice, after all, she had a small window of time to seek out each of her targets and cash them out. If anything, it was a pain to just get ahold of a representative and get the funds transferred over. Of course, she could always hire herself out to those Darkwire people, but the idea of helping out the geek squad of the galaxy didn't sit right with her. No, better to not get involved with people, the free agent thing had been going just fine thus far; last thing she needed was long term connections. Out of habit, she nearly grabbed a deathstick from the pocket of her duster, but a cough from a near by the on board security guard caught her attention; to which she realized that smoking wasn't allowed.

Scowling, she slid the drug back into her coat, and went back to reading, muttering to herself about the stupid rules on this train. Sooner she was at her destination, the better.

Dash gillian

D

Dash had just settled down he was here to meet a client about smuggling. Unfortunately the client had forgot to tell him about the security protocols which was annoying. When he heard her muttering to herself reaching into his pocket " I know it's not wise to take things from strangers but this might help" he said handing her some gum.

Laced with the same drugs that where in deathsticks but to a lesser degree "I recently worked with someone who was trying to quit so it's less than your probably used to. But still it has what you're craving in that stick" he said. "My names dash by the way" he said looking at her from across the aisle.

Alana Calloway

A
The chit chat from the man beside her was enough to draw her gaze, as the huntress side eyed the man with the gum extended. She gave a small smirk, her hand dipping down to collect the offering. She eyed him once more, before pocketing the small pack, giving a small nod of her head towards 'Dash'. "Alana, mighty fine of you, Dash. But you don't look like the sort to partake in my vice of choice." She spoke, slowly setting her datapad on her lap now. If nothing else, she had a potential contact to make; having another dealer certainly wouldn't hurt.

Little did she know, that up near the front of a car, a new development was taking effect. The Devaronian conductor let out a small sigh as he remapped the route of the train, setting it from it's initial course of Tikaroo to the capital city, Montellian Serat. He turned towards his conspirators, various humanoid and alien members of this cell had been working towards this day. "So, here's how we do this. I've got the comm set up to relay our message to the government, if they ignore our demands, we detonate the bomb as we arrive in the city. If they accept, the remote detonator will trigger once we leave the vicinity. We keep to the plan, and we don't panic. Remember, keep it cool. I estimate we have about two clicks before one of the attendants realize we are off course, so get moving. Probably get some dainty sort that are out to be heroes. If they come this way, just put a shot in them and move on." With that, the conductor moved back to the controls, and began to broadcast his message over the emergency communication system, as his lackeys went about securing the first two cars.

Dash gillian

Dash gillian

D
Dash smiled at her with his usual roguish smile "our right I don't but i figured it would pay off if I brought it and it did I'm now talking to you" he said figuring in worst case he'd make a contact. Little did he know about what was happening upfront of the train "Alana beautiful name for an equally beautiful woman what brings you to this planet if you're willing to talk about" he said looking at her. Feeling something was wrong jack ignored it but kept out an open ear and eye for any weird happening.

Alana Calloway

A
Her eyes narrowed at his attempt to be sly, though a hint of pink came to her cheeks. A small smile spread across her face, the huntress leaning back with a small bit of amusement. "Just getting paid for a job, being a bounty hunter and all, sometimes I have to come make house calls for my pay day. Hence why I'm here. How 'bout yourself, Dash?" She inquired. The huntress felt a small chill down her spine, an ill omen to be sure, though she put it to the back of her mind. She was probably just feeling the effects of a withdraw if nothing else. Anxiety was eating at her if nothing else, all the more reason she needed to get her fix. Removing the gum from it's wrapper, the huntress popped it in her mouth and began to chew, slowly feeling the chemicals in the substance taking hold. She let out a small sigh, her shoulders sinking, as her worries slowly began to fade.

It was then that a blaster shot rang out, startling many on board, and catching the attention of Alana. Sitting up, her head turned towards the direction of the sound, eyeing a bit of frenzied movement in the car beyond. The source soon became evident as a series of blaster shoots flashed from the window, driving the rest of the passengers in both the pairs car and the car beyond into a chaotic panic. It seemed like there was trouble brewing on board, and no real way to address it at current. "Sith spit, someone's up to no good." Alana muttered to herself, rising to her feet as several passengers rushed by, some people cowered in their seats, others attempted to rush towards the rear of the train. Scowling, she looked about, trying to figure out how to get to her weapons, or better yet find a way to avoid whatever sort of mess was heading this way.

Dash gillian

Dash gillian

D
Dash sat there atleast he got a reaction out of the woman that wasn't her being grumpy listening to her explain why she was here. Seemed they where both here for business then "I was supposed to meet a client about getting some goods off world for them to be delivered to the otherside of the galaxy but he forgot to mention the security clearance" dash exclaimed. Sitting back for a moment he tried to relax as the Alana popped a piece of gum into her mouth right as a blaster shot off it seemed him and Alana had similar ideas "the one time having my blaster present would be handy" he thought to himself.

He didn't want to play hero and end up dead but he knew something had to be done As people ran by he got a crazy idea Cracking a devious smile. He would wait for one of the gunmen to come into their car to enact his plan just then as one did "no sudden moves" one exclaimed as he fired a shot. Most people screamed in terror and sat down "lady luck don't fail me now" he said just loud enough for Alana to hear.

Dash ran towards the armed gunman his blaster aimed towards dash and fired hitting Dash's old leather jacket which took most of the glancing blow as dash dodged slightly and uppercutted him knocking him out. Picking up his blaster he looked at Alana " I'm guessing you are better with this than I'll be" he said looking handing it towards her as he looked back towards where the man came from. Knowing more where on their way now he searched the man for another gun to no avail but tying him up with his own belt to a chair luck had held out for him now but would it continue.

Alana Calloway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom