Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruinous Runic Adventure

I'd recently returned from a mission with my Master and after having spent more significant time at the Temple on Voss I'd run into some fellow padawans and a few Knights who seemed inclined to join me on a trip to Ossus. To explore history there and with luck find some things that hadn't yet been discovered on the fairly well known planet. I was waiting to hear back from some of the others as I didn't want to leave anyone behind that didn't have a ship. So wile I waited for others to join me I sent out a message with my location in the temple hangars and waited for people to begin trickling in or send a message that they were in transit...

[member="Darius Sedaire"] - [member="Nefertari Sovint"] - [member="Alkin Stunmurk"] - [member="Kade Drexel"]

Ossus, how long had it been since Nefertari had been there? Corvus hadn't yet disappeared, [Member="Zak Dymo"] didn't come close to her height...well, long story short it had been a good while. Nef and her brother [member="Azu Sovint"] were boarding a ship to head off to Ossus, when she felt a tiny hand grab onto hers.
What to do? Nef didn't foresee this being a particularly dangerous mission, but she also wanted to make good on her promise to Gherron that she wouldn't train their son to be a Jedi until he was ready.
"Promise to stick close to me, and you may come along, Articus."
Her youngling gave her a quick hug
"Thanks, mommy!"
Settling into the pilot's seat, Nef sent a holomessage off to [member="Selena Drayven"]
"I am en route to Ossus with two others. I look forward to seeing you there."

As I waited in the hangars for anyone else to show up I received a holomessage from a Nefertari saying that she was headed to Ossus. Well then, no point in delaying any longer... Tapping a quick command into my armband I triggered the start up sequence to my ship and walked back aboard. Taking the helm I began taking off and punched in the coordinates to Ossus before engaging the jump sequence. Hopefully at least one other person would have made it to Ossus by the time I arrived...

[member="Nefertari Sovint"] - [member="Darius Sedaire"] - [member="Alkin Stunmurk"] - [member="Kade Drexel"]

OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier y'all wanted to give everyone a chance to post before I took my turn again. So let's get underway!

The Sephi had heard that someone was planning an expedition to Ossus. As a Master of the Silver Jedi Order, he was able to travel there at any time yet he'd not had occasion to do so since the Mandalorian assault on the place. With others going as well - expedition typically meant a small group - and with nothing currently more pressing on his docket, he figured that it would be a good time to head there as well. He'd fly himself though, the Hathol wasn't built to carry more than one.

The Mandalorian attack had begun by dropping a number of Mandalorian attack squads on the surface of the planet and attacking Aegis base, the primary defensive position on the planet. They still didn't know all the details, but were aware that Sith had been present as well as the Mandalorians, and maybe some other parties as well. The end result was a fair amount of structural damage to the outskirts of the base, some of the defenses offline, and a large portion of the defenders killed in a trihexalon explosion. Thankfully, some of the Jedi present had the foresight to evacuate the students present and others had stopped an attempt to inflict considerable structural damage from the inside. The Silver Jedi - then operating under the moniker of the Silver Sanctum Coalition, had learned much from that assault.

Not being a member of the directing Council, Audren didn't know what kind of resources had been allocated towards the repair and rebuilding of the base. Or even if there had been any at all. To not would be pure foolishness in his opinion, but it was worth looking into. After he helped with whatever the expedition was going after of course. So he shamelessly invited himself along, his own ship was parked in the same hangar after all. So it was that he walked into the hangar as [member="Selena Drayven"] ready to take a short flight and go to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom