Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugged Courier Seeks Friends

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
Hey guys, im growing pretty bored of only ever RPing Kurt with [member="Jamie Pyne"] and [member="Kaileann Vera"] theyre great but sometimes you just want some Bros to hang out with you know?

If youd be interested in RPing with me post here or PM me. Kurt is pretty flexible in what he can do and get into, so im pretty sure I can come up with something no matter what/who you are!

Kurt Meyer said:
bored of only ever RPing Kurt with Jamie Pyne
HRNVQeJ.gif

[member="Kurt Meyer"]
I have no particular ideas in mind and I'm open to pretty much anything. Would be cool to see what you could make up! :)

A note of worth though is that George primarily travels through his job, which is as a cargo hauler. So he usually sticks to hyperlanes or the west side of the galaxy. Though I could probably always come up with a reason for him to travel to remote locations. So it does not rally matter

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="George"]

Cool, Kurt is a Courier so he also gets around. Ill put something up tonight.

[member="Kaileann Vera"]

If i post the pig gif will you also say youre fat?

[member="Ponyboy Reynolds"]

Cool, any ideas?

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Anything that gets us from point A to point B, lets ship blasters across the galaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom