Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RTS shoutout

I missed this thread, but in no particular order, my favorites:
Command and Conquer, Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge. Cheesy as feth, but amazingly fun to play.
Majesty, The Fantasy Kingdom: A fantasy RTS where your units aren't controlled by you, as they have their own AI. You just motivate them with money and build infrastructure so they can function. Ahh, aristocratic patronage!
Starcraft, and Starcraft: Brood War. I'm sure the new ones are great, and I'm sure my computer might be able to play them on the lowest settings possible without catching fire. Still, it seems more sane for me to buy all three of them as a package deal (which will be a thing) when I have more money and a cooler computer. Still, I love the originals, big dork that I am.

I got into Diamond League on SC2. Felt like I'd achieved something great in my life. Then I stopped playing.

As for other RTS games, C&C are all good (except for the newest tiberium wars game) and CoH is brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom