Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RRDI Positions & Shares

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Basically, I am getting rid of Alachei aka @[member="Deira"]. I don't feel like playing her anymore. The Galactic Republic becoming a recent IC center of conflict and her leaving behind all that made the Mnenchei special has ruined it for me. Sure, Guy said I could make a new planet, migrate the shipyards to the CIS, open new operations. It's just not the same. It wouldn't be unique anymore if there was two Mnenchei.

I own a company that, OOCly, I still want to continue to run and support. Ri'ess Regal Drive Industries. RRDI manufactures primarily military craft (talks, walkers, gunships) and small spacecraft (from interceptors to cruisers), with moderate mining trade on the side. It's a Tier III borderline-Tier IV company that would be a shame to simply disband. So I'm going the corporate route.

• 70% of the shares are going to Saera Snow. She's too young to own or invest so Ashe will likely be reigning Chairwoman until then.
    Really, this is just so I can continue to expand it OOC, and so no one randomly savages it.

[*]5% is going to the IC leader of the CIS.
[*]25% that remains will be evenly divided up amongst the public.
[*]3~ Mnemenos Tower* Penthouse Suites 4/S on Coruscant
[*]CEO job is open to application.
[*]COO job is open to application. Maybe.

If there're any other auctions coming up, someone please tell me. Perhaps that can be one outlet for getting rid of the quarter shares for sale among other things. If you want to make a corporate-themed character or have one that you'd like to take the reigns of a galactic corporation, now's the chance to do so. Be aware that the current contacts, which will be drafted IC as soon as time clears up for everyone, dictate that RRDI may currently only manufacture for the CIS or those directly permitted by the CIS. However, I have almost ten new submissions in my private pre-factory forum waiting to enter the Factory, so now is as good a time as any.
* I've decided that I'm just going to place a company sub with a detailed description of the facilities, and subsidize it to RRDI. I haven't forgotten about the project, I've just been busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom