Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Negotiations

Thinking quickly, Faroq considered options. Even as blunt with politics as he was, he saw the power of @[member="Nemene Talith"]. "Queen Ilyena," He said as she strode down the hallway, "What if I could offer you an agreement that could help lower the Republic to its knees?" Hoping he caught her attention, he continued, "I have been made general of the Sith Council Military. I think we can make an agreement that is mutually beneficial."

Looking to @[member="Sophia Walsh"], he nodded, "The Confederacy of Independent Systems can benefit, as well. Your power will grow with the fall of the Republic. If you are not interested, than my warrior bands are up for hire. Just remember my laws." Looking back to Queen Ilyena, he gestured to the wall, "Here lies strength. But more can be found in an alliance. Speak with my master, and we can bring the Republic under our heel."

Lira Dajenn

L
Ilyena stopped in her tracks, her eyes closed slightly and she let out a sigh. She had not wanted this to become complicated, all she wanted was a simple mercenary group that would do her bidding, a small army to be all her and Evelynns own. Slowly she turned about on her heel, soft clicking as her other boot landed on the ground. Her eyes opened almost wearily, twin suns staring at the Khaleesh.

“Tell me what you have in mind.” Her voice was strong, and it seemed to carry through the room with ease. She made no move however to get closer to the Khaleesh, or return back to the table.

Clearly Ilyena was interested, but she was not willing to completely commit. It was of course mostly because she did not trust other Sith, that was just good thinking. Sith were generally untrustworthy, and those who served them, like Faroq usually were as well. It was simple in her mind, she had to tread lightly.

"I have been tasked with building a Sith army. If you wish to make a treaty with the Sith Council, it would be the first stepping stone through the sands to victory. If you aid me in this, as well as unifying the sith for the time against the republic, we would have the galaxy under out thumb." @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom