Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roses are red, Violets are blue, And here comes a Dragon, Now what will we do?

Standing here in the spaceport on the planet of Echidna. Known for the use of the Horde when it was still around, Now that they have gone, most of the loyalists have fled or have gone into hiding. Which was good for us. HOWEVER that meant that fining what were called, Aal'run Flowers, were even harder. However, I had a small idea that might attract one, or even just a few.

None the less, I waited here for a few miniutes on one Huntress that was told to be really good. I knew how to hunt people, but animals? Not so much. Sitting on the top of my head of raven black hair, was a small falcon like creature called a Velrain. The one sitting on my head was called Elsu. I smiled as the creature cawed and snapped in the air as I threw up a bite sized piece of meat. Throwing it up towards her, she would then catch it with her beaks and swallow it whole.

After feeding the one year old creature, I held my left arm out. moving to the arm, Elsu gripped around the duraplast gauntlet that was colored in a bronze like fashion. She reached towards my head and rested her beak on my forehead. I smiled and hummed a single note. Separating from me, I threw her up into the air. Projecting an image from my head into Elsu's mind, I wanted her to begin her search for the rose dragons of the Horde planet. All while I would be waiting for the woman known as a Fiery business woman, The one and only, [member="Seanna Vel"].

Grinning her teeth as she did sometime. To find her knuckles once again very white from the death grip she had on the ships yolk. Finding herself unable to pick up something more on the radio rave link. Not knowing if her fellow Hunter she was to met on this dessert planet going to show up or not. After which time she found herself setting the beast of death trip of mental she was in to kiss the ground landing pad.

"Well, how mamma that wasn't so bad, your getting better old gal.", as she give into a smirk of her own lips. It wasn't like she was a bad at flying things. Grabbing her own gear she couldn't help but smile upon which one could call a kind of walk of hers. Not to proud but also not at all to put off that she was weak. Slinging one of the other bigger guns that was to bring down prey by stunning the creature. Knowing that she would have to be on her toes after all she had been researching these great beauties should be a great hunt an enjoyment.

Finding now as she look once more before she closed up her ship to walk to what was to be the meeting spot. So she wasn't one to be mostly on time, but that wasn't her own flaw she had a few ones. As she took the flask out of her hip pocket taking a long drink from it. It finding its way back where it had been before. Looking at what little they gave her, then at the one just seem to be lost or maybe waiting on someone.

From her hip hang a whip but also the other weapons and knifes. As she beginning to step over to the dark haired man with some kind of creature pet on his shoulder. "Greetings, you must be maybe one that might be looking for someone, of my height and skill set.", her lips form a grin.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

As Elsu lifted off of my arm and began to fly away, I could hear a voice over to my left side. I smiled and nodded my head as the voice was female, and one that held authority, yet felt a little nervous or skeptical of who I was. Asking if I was looking for her. I looked over to her general direction to see an assortment of weapons that she was holding. I nodded my head watching as the golden brown bird flew away into the sky.

"Yes ma'am. I believe you are Miss Vel. Beast Hunter with a fiery love for business and the advantage over man." I smiled a toothy grin letting my pearl whites show. Offering her my right hand, it was gloved with my fingers poking out. from the Leviathan bracer. "The name's Nick Imura." I looked her over. Dressed in a spacer esk with a little bit if a hunter look, she looked rather nice. Standing just a little under my height by a few inches, Her tattoo on her face reminded me of a Kiffar tribal markings from their ancestors. She was made for hunting.

"I hunt people instead of animals so I know some of what is needed, however, I need someone to fill me in on the smaller stuff. Can you do that for me miss?" As I said, I hunted people. Targets of habit. Not animals were they lived by instinct and moved for the purpose of surviving. It is here I wanted to learn more about how to hunt non-sentient beings. Hopefully she was up to the task.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Finding her own hand in his to give it a couple of firm shake. "I don't know about advantage over man.", as she give him one of her sly chuckles. Looking around the crowd, she blending in for the most part, but for the fact that her hair made a statement. Wondering up to one of the product picking one of the fruits up only to put it back down. Making note to make an appoint with the ones that control the market on this plant to set up some talk about improvement of the quality of produce.

"Your one of many out there that like hunting the defenseless woman like me.", she had her fair share of run in with bounty hunters. Looking him up and down at his own outer wearings. "lets stop with the chit chat, sweet pea", started walking off to get them a speeder to get where they was going. "Heck to all, Time is Money, right breeches.'

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Advantage over man? um I am sorry, she had red hair, boobs, and a rear. She had the advantage. Even more so, she was a Hunter. Just about every guy liked a woman that was badass. Hell, even I was a little attracted to her. But nevermind that. But when she said I hunted women, I shook my head. She decided that I was someone that was not to be trusted right off the bat. She walked over to the speeder. I reached out and grabbed her shoulder to turn her to face me, "We are going to get this straight. I. Do. Not. Hunt. Women."

I let her go and looked at her very seriously. "I hunt targets that deserve to be hit. Women targets I will not take because I respect them." I motioned to myself as though I was sin itself. "I may be a Sith, but I am not a heartless bastard." If she didn't trust me then it would not work out for either of us. Even if we were both the best hunters around, we would be at each others throats if we couldn't work together. While I didn't hunt women, I was not afraid of giving a smackdown to one.

[member="Seanna Vel"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom