Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay?

@[member="Tonya Fontana"] Hey hun, might want to be a little careful, there. While I'm sure your girl is plenty fast, you need to let me be able to react to blows especially if this is our first time fighting, even if you don't think I'd be able to dodge them. You've got an advantage over me by being a Sith. I kind of need all of the reaction-allowance I can get if I want my own character to live.

@[member="Tonya Fontana"] Ahaha, it's not really a difficulty thing as much as it'd be great if my block or inability to were up to my discretion. I guarantee I'm not going to screw you over, but my guy's got to either make some mistakes like anyone else would in that kind of a situation by trying and failing, or by surprising the both of us and managing to get out of it entirely. As bumbling as he is, he's just as efficient as any assassin droid would be, so he very well could be able to block and get out of a combo attack.

Yea... fyi I am still not used to the PVP part of role play, I have been doing this for years but I still have difficulties with it since I am used to writing solo so it might seem I am taking control of your alt but that is not my intention, if this happens please let me know and I will gladly alter and/or edit my post so it does not happen.
@[member="HK-94 Codswallop"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Dante Xehanort"]
Hey if you would allow for HK to capture Dante I would take him to Fondor to Cardea Medical Facility orbiting the planet where HK believes Dante could get help.

Let me see if you would be up for it or if you would prefer to escape now instead. You can always try to escape from Cardea of course but I guess that would be harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom