Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rogue Assassin Droid (Open For All, No Need To Ask)

KA-12

Protocal Killer
"This is your Coruscant Planet-Wide News. I'm Aedon Smuar, and today was have urgent new- ARRGH!"

"Die, scumbags!" A female droid voice exclaimed, shooting all over, killing half the news cast. She gained control of the holocam. "Do not underestimate a pure protocal droid, for I am anything but. If you wish to live, keep yourself in the clear. You are all vulnerable to be killed, and I shall not hold back. I am Assassin Droid KA-12, now watch your backs." She said right into the camera, then shooting it.
Now for her escape. She planted detpacks and thermal detonators around the news office. She then used a smoke grenade and disappeared as security arrived. As the smoke cleared, there was no sign of the assassin droid - only a broken window that was her escape. As they looked down out of the window, small beeps started to be heard in every ear of security. KA-12 stood upon a building nearby, having used a grappling hook to get on the roof of the adjacent building. She detonated all explosives, blowing up the broadcast building. A few corpses of security guards flew through the explosion and fell into the long drop onto the streets of Coruscant.

[KA-12 has no current master to serve. Proving yourself to her might be able to get her to go under your command. She is dark and calculating, so don't be all light-hearted around her.]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="KA-12"]

The news of such blatant destruction and mass murder has quickly spread around the core.

And so it was on Abregado-Rae that the Droid Observer, HK-36 had his additional armor plates put over his already metal body by his Greycloak Guard-Copies. His Honor Guards adjusting the segments, making sure that the ancient assassin's armor was properly installed on him.
Meanwhile, the unit watched the recording of the broadcast, the deaths and the message of the Female Droid,
"I am Assassin Droid KA-12, now watch your backs."

HK slightly shook his head, glancing to one of the nearby guards who was finishing up dealing with his forearm plates and gauntlet,
"Dangerous little thing, is she not?"
The Iron Knight asked, his guard-copy nodded slightly,
"Indeed, sir, quite skilled she seems."
HK nodded in response, looking back to the screen as his guards finished up their duty,
"Unfortunately, I can not allow one of my kind running about causing mass terror, she must be stopped. Fetch me my rifle, for on this day, I, HK-36,"
He took in his hand the hilt of his training lightsaber, activating the white-blade, letting the energy sword burn through darkness,
"Will put an end to her aggression, I shall venture forth to Coruscant and hunt-"
"Sir, Coruscant is in Sith territory now, remember?"
"And so, she is their problem!"

HK spread out his arms once more,
"Take off my armor."
His guard clamored back into the room, carrying the large rail gun sniper rifle, the droid just shook his head,
"Oh, thank you but we dropped the thing, I forgot about the whole Coruscant being Sith now thing."
The droid guard slightly hanged his head in disappoint.

KA-12

Protocal Killer
KA-12 quickly made it to a spaceport, surrounded by soldiers.

"The droid! Disable her! The sir wants her under his command!" A captain yelled.

"Quite the contrary. Setting protocol for evasive maneuvers." KA-12 replied. She activated a shield and set off another smoke grenade, then being nowhere to be seen by the time the Sith troopers were unblinded.

"Damn! She escaped!" The captain exclaimed.

"AHHHHH!" People started to scream as blaster shots went off in Docking Bay 12. KA-12 quickly massacred all the passengers on the shuttle, making her way off Coruscant. Despite the Empire's best anti-aircraft turrets, the droid could maneuver herself and even shoot back at some of the turrets. She then took off into space, where a few guard ships awaited her. Soon a whole fleet was upon her, spelling doom. But she knew what to do.

KA-12 ejected herself from the transport just before it blew up. She then was able to use her magnetic stabilizers to connect her to an Imperial fighter. She entered and cut the pilot's oxygen mask, then pushing him into space. She quickly flew into hyperspace in her new ship, just barely getting away. She had more of a purpose than to be Imperial target practice. MUCH more of a purpose. She kept flying through hyperspace until she reached Raxus Prime, to get new parts she had broken in her escape.

[member="HK-36"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom