Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roadblock

NAME: Roadblock aka:
FACTION: none
SPECIES: Anzat
SEX: male
HEIGHT: 5'6ft
WEIGHT: 180 pounds
EYES: deep glowing red
HAIR: brown long flowing hair
SKIN: caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: very force sensitive (doesnt know he is or how to use the force)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum)
+possessing regenerative capabilities beyond those of the average humanoid
+extremely long-lived species,
+no natural biorhythm; that is to say, no pulse, and as a result, no body heat. Therefore, it was a total mystery as to how their circulatory system functioned
+The Anzati were also telepathic, growing more adept at the talent as they aged, allowing them to dominate someone's mind to give them a chance to feed.
+While Anzati tended to possess exceptional might and often startling reflexes, at best, they could reflect thrice that of a pinnacle Human's athletic ability
+sense the presence of a strong life essence in others, they had highly developed sensory organs unknown in other sentient species.
+like humans they could go for days without eating

-required to kill another species to eat (unless they are strong enough to survive the encounter in which case i would usually kill them anyways)
-nearly no medical records on them so if seriously injured it is up to himself or another member of his race with medical knowledge to heal him
- on a planet with no sentient species Anzat can starve to death relatively easy
-The older the Anzati, the more unstable and obsessive they became, often to the point of insanity
- every year their hunger grows slightly
(my char isn't that old if anything he is still considered a child to others of his kind and doesn't need to excessively feed every day)
- "soup" is considered a drug and he is addicted to feeding especially those that give off a power force energy (this doesn't mean he eats every jedi and sith he comes along but if they are truly strong and don't hide it he will more then likely find a way to eat you eventually)

APPEARANCE: wears a helmet when he isnt relaxing
wears clothing that covers up most features mainly long robes and a hood
underneath the long robes is heavy battle armor

GEAR:
Helmet: inbuilt electrobinoculars and a heatsink visor
shoulder plates: 2 small grenade slots 1 slot for smoke and one for frag inbuilt heat sink to absorb more blaster damage
backplate: small in cased oxygen tank (2 hours), thermal detonator in built heatsink and small container with 2 large vial slots
chestplate: flat heavy chestplate no compartments heatsink wires throughout the front
leg plate thighs: on sides are compartments for 1 blaster per leg and one large grenade both explosive
boots: all terrain heavy armor boots
utility belt: bacta shots x2 2 grenades 2 clips small grappling hook in center with auto retractor, durasteel case with micro grenades in it

all the armor is made of durasteel
Weapon:
dc-17 hand blasters
slugthrower sniper rifle (prefered weapon since a lightsaber can't block the whole slug unlike a blaster rifle)
MFG-01

TRAINING:
+master self taught small firearms with the anzat natural agility Roadblock picked up using firearms pretty quickly especially quick drawing
+master sniper (slug throwers only)
+expert at small explosives
+expert at large explosives
+basic melee fighting with a vibro sword
+knows how to fight in heavy enclosed armor
+master dirty fighter using sleight of hand, quick grenade plants and his surrounding environment to help in his fight

SHIP: (WIP but i'm using a canon ship atm so i can still travel)
stolen jedi starfighter with hyperdrive attachment for planet hopping
+light weight ship allows fast maneuvers in combat

- light weight ship makes it easier to be incapacitated or destroyed
+improved hyperdrive (illegal modification)
-improved hyperdrive requires more upkeep and can be impounded for illigal mod
+gun strength upgraded
-gun overheats quicker and requires longer to cool down
+increased fuel cell size and output (illegal modification)
- requires more credits to refuel and if ship is inspected ship can be impounded at any republic or empire settlement

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
none

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS/credits earned
Credits:500
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68158-the-tattooine-hunt/ (no credits gained)

utopia01.jpg

Anzati slums
7ebc9fc8d33d08834951808e8a782c82.jpg

Roadblocks apartment
<..//Entry 1 Roadblock\\..> Tendrils Reach what a place to grow up. death, violence, drugs, always keeping you on your feet, good thing i won't have to sleep with both eyes open anymore i will be joining the Tendrilites tomorrow the smallest of the three large gangs <..//end of entry\\..>

<..//Entry 2 Roadblock\\..> Stargazer vouched for me in the meeting, at the time i didn't know if he actually cared what happened or if i was just another member who would die in a futile attempt to get more land, that was until Vong Tendralite looked at him and said "if he fucks up its on both your heads you know that right?" Stargazer just nodded, Vod: "Alright but i don't know why you are trusting this kid to do it he has no rep anywhere" stargazer turned his head to vod and said "but that's why he is perfect, he has no family so he has no one to lose and he wants to get off this planet as much as the rest of us" the conversation died down after that i'm not sure what i was doing but by the sound of it i was going to be doing something they didn't want anyone to find out about
<..//end of entry\\..>

<..//Entry 3 Roadblock\\..> Stargazer sent me a holo telling me to go to the main markets in the TSADA area.
TSADA The true sons and daughters of anzati was the largest faction in tendrils reach and had the most connections some rumored to be a smuggling operation that ran spice through the space station above tendrils reach.
stargazer approached me wearing a cloak and a helmet giving me a handshake and passing me a message "its stargazer join TSADA and wait for further instructions" looking around i group a group of TSADA member

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom