Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rival that can Sever Force?

Matreya

So I have returned to an old state, Damien is slowly becoming my main character once more. With though is a feeling of... well stagnation. He is married ic, to [member="Deneve Verd"], but her writer has issues frequently with writing so the love aspect is a bit dead. Not that I blame her, hell frequently I have fun teasing her saying she has the attention span of a squirrel without a nut!

But that leaves a few options. One being the return of a rival. For a time he considered Ayra his rival after betraying her and her master to Rave Merrill. Since though he has come from his hermit status to... well do nothing. So I feel his drive to be better, to create better, needs the urges to best another.

In this person though, I think it would be cool to have an opponent that is able to use sever force. I would like to see him, down the road at a point that makes sense, be severed back to acolyte or knight and spend time having to build it back.

Ideas? Know anyone that fits the mold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom