Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rites of Supremacy

Le6bWzh.png
R I T E S O F S U P R E M E C Y

In order to maintain structure, and honor in any conflict between Clans, the following rites have been formulated by the Tribunal that govern such events within the Tribe. These have been created to prevent total chaos and the complete annihilation of any of the clans. The following laws or "Rites" will be strictly enforced by the Tribunal.​
**These are IC rules to help regulate the inter-faction play.

• The Rites of Supremacy must be obeyed.
  • No Clan shall make war upon another.
  • No Clan may make war upon itself.
  • No Clan may interfere in the conflicts of another.
  • No Clan may take steps to recruit members of another Clan.
  • Members must be in a Striketeam or part of a Clan to participate in any Rites of Supremacy
  • All Clans will follow the rules of the Tribune/Tribunal regarding clan conflicts.

F O R M S O F R I T E S

• Rivalry - At the most basic level, this Rite touches on the competitive nature between clans. It encompasses the entire tribe, with each one battling for respect. Whichever Clan shows more dominance (i.e in events, stories) then they will be rewarded with the title: First Clan.
  • Tournaments - This is a competition that has been approved by the Tribunal. It can include an internal Striketeam competition or Tribe-wide competitions/tournaments.
  • Blood Feuds - This Rite deals with two Clans directly warring on one another in an attempt to obtain some sort of possession (i.e duels, stories)
  • Great Wars - This Rite deals with Clans engaging in and waging war. Clans will battle in faction wide events (smaller events/skirmishes that tie together a larger story) Clans battle against one another or work together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom