Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Risky Business (Training with Zaiden)

Clara Foster

Dark Lady of Nightmares
Clara had arrived at the world of endor, she liked it here... it was secluded and had enough ewok to murder and torture, as she walked toward the command base on the world she smirked and continued to walk toward fate, she was set to train her mind control with another... this would be fun.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"].

Matreya

(Uhm Force Enhance (lol again another of the same thing just diff name) and then in another thread well work on mind control for her to.)

Leaping high above the ground, Zaiden was like a huge monkey. His shoes were off, and he was going from tree to tree. No matter the distance from point a to point b, Zaiden seemed to make it. This was due to his making himself far stronger and faster, using Force Enhance. The ability was powerful, as one could imbue force energy into onesself or into anything decided. At one point, Zaiden had battled Haven Pryde with a crutch made of wood, and it held against a saber.

Clara Foster

Dark Lady of Nightmares
Clara watched as he climbed into the trees and smirked Now do you mind making like an ewok and come down from there? she asked in a sarcastic voice.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Clara Foster

Dark Lady of Nightmares
as soon as he came down she smirked and placed her gun between his eyes ready to pull the trigger on him, she smirked and then responded in a more calm and chaotic tone Elo I take it you're Mister James-Greyson? and to think I would have thought you'd be.......Taller she said in her perfectly brittain accented standard and then smired at him some more.

Taking her own weapon from his temple she placed it back in the holster and smirked again I do hope you received my message? @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

(6 foot 9 isn't tall?0.o)

Zaiden laughed, a gun wouldn't be a challenge. Especially against someone not trained, even if she was trained in some ways she couldn't be enough to truly damage the Legate. He was in his appex predated mode, a Rancor would have troubles harming him right now.

@[member="Clara Foster"]

Clara Foster

Dark Lady of Nightmares
(I forgot you're 6 '9" I guess lol)

As he looked at her she smirked at him and placed her hands across her chest and crossed her arms and regarded him with a cold but calculated demeanor I take it you're the silent predator, or at least you're trying to act the part she said while looking up at him, he was so much taller than she was and so she would have an issue with taking him down even if she had to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom