Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising like a Phoenix

The planet Cardia didn't have the supplies of crystals that were going to be needed in order to reproduce certain types of his droids. Yet Warren was going to make do. Without Makkik, CTAE would need to recruit more people into it's ranks. Suvian Sciences had been good, but it was over and done now. The old company had been closed down and so a new one must rise from the ashes. Examining the area that had been paid for by him on the planet, Warren looked around the factory that was now his. The place was simply going to need an upgrade soon. Doing the upgrade was going to be the easiest part. Building the droids, and recruiting the employees he needed, now that was difficult. It was gonna require more resources than he presently possessed in order to do so. In short, he needed to make some money.

Finally once he had surveyed the environment, he went to the vehicle he had outside. It was his personal transport for planet side business. Wheeling in a few boxes of old products, Warren determined that he had a lot of work that he needed to do. Getting this place shipshape was going to be one of his assignments. In addition of course, he'd have to upgrade his old droids to be better suited for the task at hand. "Well, I'll have a lot of work to do, but I suppose it will be worth it in the long run."

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Warren Century"]

Ayumi was sitting in the small office of the star destroyer, Alva was busy but she would be able to chime in as needed while the woman looked over the notes and information from the previous engagements. They had been doing a great amount of the work to try and fund their endeavors but credits were always a good thing to have as Alva's machinations with the fleets as well as empire. "Princess [member="Alva Calvarona"], I am not certain about your plans but well I don't see anything better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom