Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Rishi Secruity Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare for your... examination.
jesus-blones-stormtrooper-jesus-blones-sw.jpg

Trooper Armed with an IR Rifle

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Uncommon
  • Deployment: Minor
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
    Breach and Clear: RTS members go through strict training to make them excel in CQC, and building combat, both in defense and attack.
  • Security Masters: RTS member also excel in security, being skilled slicers and having other skills that make them ideal for the job
  • Generic Equipment: The more then standard issue weapons means the RST can only take on certain threats, anything to big like a tank they won't be able to take down.
  • Long Range: Suited to urban enviroment and close range combat means the RST is at a advantageous when it comes to long range combat.

[*]Description: With the fall of the Galactic Empire due to it's brutal civil conflict many planets where left without a defiant ruler or military to protect it. A majority of the armed forces dying in the war, deserting or fleeing with other members to the First Order. Mordulla was not one of those people and in the wake of returning to Rishi went about re-establishing some sort of law enforcement and national like guard unit.
Supplied by Mordulla Manufacturing itself and stocks of impieral equipment the outfit is able to sustain itself easily and is poised to defend the world against the possible hutt clans. Many that seek to take over the outerrim worlds in wake of the GE dissolving. Even though being security their deployment is not as large as standard military units, focuseing on more vital points on the planet.

So I am guessing I have to change the picture? Also since It uses minor production stuff, if I limit the amount the unit carries could I keep it common? [member="Arekk"], also what do you mean about the adding another weakness?

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
You can find an alternative picture or find a source for the image you used originally.

As per your second question, since you want to make them common (as they are security units) you can drop the deployment to Minor instead.

Also, it seems you added what I requested so disregard my request.

[member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

Okay found alternate image, also since if dropped it to minor deployment don't that mean I have to remove the two strengths since they are not as common anymore? Also since I have moved them to minor I have moved the two minor weapons I linked from Uncommon (E.G. only certain people in the unit have it) to Common (everyone has access to it)? [member="Arekk"]

Arekk

Alright, I should've clarified and read better here.

You need to drop the "Availability" in the Combat Information section to Uncommon, not your weapons. That's the only thing you have to do because the weapons submitted are of Minor production.

Is that explained clearer now?

Okay I understand that, what I am still asking is does that not void the first two strengths? Also I am guessing now that if a minor production weapon is given to a unit it can never be Common deployment, regardless of how it is distributed in the unit?

[member="Arekk"]

Arekk

It doesn't, no.

The Codex states the following:

Availability reflects a broad idea of how many of these units exist. Uncommon are unusual or less common units sometimes using minor production items.
If you want to keep the availability as Common and deployment as Mass, you can always swap those weapons for some mass-produced stuff. But I have to ask you to lower the availability given you're using minor production items.

So to answer your question: nope.

[member="Arekk"] So I dropped the deployment to uncommon and minor along with removing the strengths
  • Rapid Response: Large Deployment and numbers allow for them to quickly respond to arising issues mainly due to close proximity.
  • Large Numbers: As with rapid response the large numbers of the RST means there is always members available to draw upon.
Replaced a new one as well as removed the
  • Cops not Soldiers: weakness

Over all this looks good, my only issue is still with the G190- that weapon is listed as affiliation the Galactic Empire, and is not open market- with that faction no longer existing, even with the current back story, I can't allow you to include this weapon without permission from the weapon's creator.

I have sent a message and await a reply [member="Irajah Ven"] though I am guessing my character being apart of the faction before it was faction does not have any effect in this matter. Even though I had access to use this weapons?

I wouldn't bat an eye if your character personally had this weapon at all. But this is an NPC unit sub that is *not* affiliated with the faction that weapon is affiliated with, so it changes things, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom