Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ri'ess Regal Supply Depot [Closed/Archive]

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
ppB6Nao.png
Welcome to the Ri'ess Regal Supply Depot!
This is a store and warehouse intended solely and exclusively for the sale of military and industrial grade wares to militants and officials of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. If you are a civilian looking to purchase RRDI products, please refer to the official RRDI Outlets located at the South Systems Syndicate Bazaar. Civilian wares (only those not listed here) must be purchased at the listed location as well.​
Background checks, credit checks and appropriate CIS identification are all required to purchase from this depot. Service and sales can be denied to any customer, for any reason. CIS military factions may purchase bulk at contract fees (up to 40% discounted), excluding capital vessels.​
[OOC: Faction Staff approval is required for faction purchases.
New threads will also be required to replace current contracts or create new ones.
All wares are not for resale; violators will be banned and prosecuted.]
We hope you will enjoy your browsing and thank you for shopping with Ri'ess Regal Drives!​
Where Wings are the World.
Copy and paste the above bar into your signature and receive a 5% additional discount on all purchases for as long as it is visible!

[ M I L I T A R Y _ S T A R C R A F T ]
= INTERCEPTORS =
= STARFIGHTERS =
Military Contract Orders Only
= HEAVY STARFIGHTERS =
  • none
= ELITE STARFIGHTERS =
= BOMBERS =
= GUNSHIPS/DROPSHIPS =
  • none
= CORVETTES =
= FRIGATES =
= CRUISERS =
= HEAVY CRUISERS =
= LIGHT STAR DESTROYERS =
  • none
= STAR DESTROYERS =
  • none
= COMMAND SHIPS =
  • none
= DREADNAUGHTS =
  • none
[ C I V I L I A N _ S T A R C R A F T]
= SHUTTLES =
  • none
= LIGHT FREIGHTERS =
  • none
= FREIGHTERS =
[ M I L I T A R Y _ V E H I C L E S ]
= TURRETS =
= SPEEDERS =
  • none
= DROP PODS =
= AIRCRAFT =
= TANKS =
= LIGHT WALKERS =
= HEAVY WALKERS =
= AT WALKERS =
[ S K U N K W O R K S ]
= PERSONAL WEAPONS =
  • Ri'essi C-PDW Compact Repeater Pistol {4,500} [Limited] (Pending Release)
  • Ri'essi Moonlight Blade {5,600} [Minor] (Templar Knights)
= PERSONAL ARMORS =
  • none
= WEAPONS =
= ARMORS =
= R&D =

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashelotte put in an order for One Ri'essi Moonlight Blade, to replace the one she gave up for the Saybin auctions. As a Templar Knight and Seven Swords, she had authorized access to such high-value equipment. She'd receive her replacement from the official warehouses within the week, as her own daughter owned the manufacturer (and is written by the same writer, but shh, we don't talk about that in-character). This made the replacement acquisition official.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom