Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rheelynd Kairn

NAME: Rheelynd Kairn

FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Codru-Ji
HEIGHT: 5'
WEIGHT: 95lb
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Raven, down past her waist.
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Curious - Rheelynd loves to find out new things and is always ready for an adventure. However, she is sometimes TOO apt to go off doing her own thing without thinking about the censequences.
Naive - Rheelynd is still young and sees the beauty and wonder in everything. However, she is also ignorant of many of the dangers that lurk.

SHIP:
None

BIOGRAPHY:
Rheelynd grew up like any Codru-Ji, running through the forests and fields with friends, learning the ways of the ancient ones, getting kidnapped, and so on. Nothing special, just everyday stuff. Her life really started getting interesting when she emerged from her cocoon and was reborn. As if having a totally new body weren't enough to throw her off, there were the "visitors".

Rheelynd had heard stories of the mysterious ones, ones who possessed the ability to bend the universe to their will. One year after her rebirth, she actually saw not just one, but two of these such individuals. However, the two were vastly different. The first was one who called them self a "Jedi", this one was kind, helpful, and full of wisdom. The second was one who called them self a "Sith", that one was rough, uncaring, and full of power. Rheelynd told herself that one day she would posses such abilities, but how could she learn? Who could teach her?

It would be another 5 years later when she finally got her chance...

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Into the Galaxy
Weekend Event: Rumble in the Jungle

OOC: To whom it may concern, I am sorry for being inactive lately. I was visiting my in-laws who have limited internet access, then finals snuck up on me. That said, I will continue to be inact till the 13th. I will do my best to catch up on threads I am part of when I return.

However, I will be checking my PMs, so if you really need to get a hold of me that is the way to go.

Ava Solborne

A
Yes, I know, but since she is neutral, she hasn't got any rules. She could be trained by many people...

Ava Solborne

A
But... When we don't consider the Rule of Two, can Sith have many masters? I know, that Jedi can't, but...

Well you may have to take that up with Rhee because if she wants to be trained by two masters then thats fine with me. (as long as they dont try and make her turn on me) and we may want to stop posting on here we dont want to blow up her page. If you want to make a foum or Pm me about this you can.

Ava Solborne

A
I think Dominator wouldn't change her path, but he'd most likely teach her the beliefs of the Force (the Light Side).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom