Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rhaeon's Je'daii clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferus_olin_by_cohl.jpg

Intent: To create everyday clothes for a up and coming Do gooder
image source: Pic

Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

Manufacturer: Rhaeon Starburn
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Rhaeon Starburn
Modularity: Yes , { Legs, Shirt, and Shoulder)
Production: Unique

Material:

Classification: Other - Informal Force User attire
Weight: Light
Resistances:
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons):Average
- Kinetic: Low
- Lightsabers: Low

-Sonic: Low

Special Features
  • Multi-Purpose utility belt - Able to hold gadgets for handy usage.
  • Two Pockets-Blending into the color of the pants making them seem nonexistent.
  • Back Pouches- Holding medium to small items. Usually ranging from blaster pistols to holoprojectors
Colors: Black ,Silver, and White

Strengths :
Smooth Duds: They are styled to fit Rhaeon like a glove. The light material making it easier for comfort and free flowing acrobatic movement .

Good head on his shoulders: The durasteel shoulder pauldron found on his left side, protects him from blaster shots while also offering defense against melee weapons he is to slow to counter.

Weaknesses:
Like Paper: The Light material has zero to no defensive capabilities against melee weapons that includes Lightsabers ,Vibroblades ,Vibro Knives, and etc.

High Impact: Any type of high explosive ordinances will make the clothing shred and become next to useless for defense.

Description: Rhaeon joining into the order has made him want to expand upon his limited knowledge of the force. He has worn warrior clothing for most of his life and wearing these make for a fresh new change of pace for him.Making them with the guidance of Je'daii master Aotirr when completing his crystal gathering .They are quite unorthodox same as him different parts of it using different fabrics and materials found scattered throughout the galaxy. The biggest detail to note is the durasteel shoulder pauldron which was made using the liquid metal from his melted helmet. Rhaeon still holding onto a piece of the mandalorian culture with him while on his new journey.

With these clothes he is able to view himself as something new and heroic.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Hello [member="Kid Starburn"]! I'll be reviewing your submission. I like your armor - it's got a nice flavor. There are a few points of clarification I'd like to get settled before we proceed:

• Please ensure that your submission is formatted per the template that has been provided here.
  • Please correct your links so that they go to the correct Wookieepedia links; currently, they do not go to the pages of the materials.
  • The entry you have for "Primary Source" does not match what is requested in the template. Unless this submission modifies an existing submission, you can put "N/A" here.
  • Please complete "Resistance" as directed in the template - i.e., broken out per resistance type, and no overall resistance. You have 'Other' resistance as 'Low' but for the 'Other' field, you must disclose each specific type that applies to your submission. What falls under 'Other'? Examples include Sonic, EMP/Ion, Elemental, etc.
  • Please be sure that the "Resistance" levels match the template - None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, or Extreme.
  • I'm not sure pockets and a utility belt, just by themselves, indicate a special feature. Are the pockets hidden or in a significant number? Does the utility belt have anything special about it? No need to remove them but if there are any tricks up their sleeves, they must be disclosed.
  • Classification should lead with "Other" per the template.
  • You list Kinetic resistance as "Average" but state that it has "zero to no defensive capabilities against melee weapons" - which would include almost anything that falls under melee that isn't a lightsaber. I would suggest that a single metal shoulder pauldron, while offering defense against melee weapons, wouldn't offer "Average" resistance on the whole. I would suggest changing this resistance to 'low' while adding the shoulder's resistance to kinetic attack to the existing strength.
  • Please double-check the wording/spacing throughout - sometimes two words are not separated by a space and it can get a little confusing.

Hi [member="Kid Starburn"]! Thanks for making your edits. I notice the following items are still outstanding:

• Please complete "Resistance" as directed in the template - i.e., broken out per resistance type, and no overall resistance. You have 'Other' resistance as 'Low' but for the 'Other' field, you must disclose each specific type that applies to your submission. What falls under 'Other'? Examples include Sonic, EMP/Ion, Elemental, etc.
  • Classification should lead with "Other" per the template

I can understand that the first might be a little confusing, so I'll try to explain. There can be any number of resistances under "Other." That you have entered "low" for this indicates that there is at least one resistance included in your armor that falls under "other" - that must be identified in your submission. It can't just say "Other: Low." If there are any that fall under this, please identify them there (example: "Other: EMP/Ion: Low"). If you don't have any other resistances in mind, please enter "Other: None".

The second is to comply with the template. It's OK to describe your classification as something not on the list, but please preface it with "Other:" (example: Other - Informal Force User attire).

Thanks [member="Kid Starburn"]. I have some additional questions regarding the new resistances you've listed. By my reading of the materials used in this submission, I'm not seeing where the elemental resistance or the EMP/ION resistance is coming from. The materials listed do not seem to have these resistances. The sonic resistance is OK because the materials seem durable enough that they wouldn't immediately shred, but for the other two, there should be a technical reason for the resistances. Can you please explain/elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom