Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revitalising the witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
This faction is dying and I cant allow that. I want to try and revitalize it, but I need your help to do it. I need the support of an elder or a few spellweavers, or atleast some recognition my fellow sisters and brothers are still alive

[member="Kytarra Hawk"] [member="Lavania"]
I mean mostly I'd like to get a promotion. I've used spells plenty of times and I'm decently good at writing, do you guys and girls think that'd be allright?

[member="Scarlet Ghost"] what [member="Kytarra Hawk"] without a thread tracker it is really hard to judge cause we are incredibly lazy about trying o search threads you have been in

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

I'd recommend a few training threads on what it actually means to be a night sister. Really delve into the culture.

Help out the mandos with there dominions and utilize yourself as a night sister there.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"] Hi. You have a nice collection of character development threads. Please remember to update the tracker with training threads (and whatever else your character has done, whether it's WoD related or not).

When you feel you're ready for a promotion, please use the form listed in the thread and PM me or [member="Kytarra Hawk"] . You can also make note of powers and/or spells your character has learned during training though for the future, I recommend you keep a list somewhere, possibly your Character Bio (equally useful to you as it is for others).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom