Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reverse Contract? Need a company to use as a Manufacturer

I've been having fun tinkering with SW canon substances for the last few days. Been creating some interesting exotic metals and material that I'm interested in seeing how people might end up using. The problem is that I don't currently run any company that would be an appropriate In-Character manufacturer for some of this stuff.

So, I'm looking for one or two tier 3-4 company(s) that does advanced metallurgy and/or synthesizes exotic crystals and does business on a galactic or semi-galactic scale. The goal here would be to sub a handful of Open Market, Limited/Semi-Unique materials through your company that you could then use as part of your tier-up requirements. Which would then let other people (me included) tinker with the metals, materials, and crystals in subsequent submissions.

So, who's willing to let me put their name on fancy toys?

[member="Chip"]
I actually have a company that does mining and refining of ores, as well as alchemy-related stuff. I wouldn't mind letting you or anyone else use it as a manufacturer if its operations fit the submissions necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom