Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Revans Robes (full attire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
149920_original.jpg

Image Source: http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/scendan/925356/149920/149920_original.jpg

Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/62816-double-feature-teresa/page-5

Manufacturer: Revan
Model: Revans attire (robes & chest)
Affiliation: Teresa sin
Modularity: N/A

Production: Unique
Material: unknown

Classification: Robes

Weight: robes and chest 5kg
Quality: 8
Special Features:

comments: in the adventures with her new companion San-ji-yan, they had came across the remains of the ebon hawks after their crash. As they looked for a intact room and searched for something to wrap themselves up in they discovered a set of robes. It wasn't until Teresa have visions of her ancestor memory's letting her know whom they belonged to.

Description:
Darth Revan's robes were aptly named for being the usual wear of Revan during his time as a Sith Lord, though they were destroyed when he was captured by the Jedi Order, as the Jedi viewed his clothing as an abomination.

The robes are created by a mystical technology of the Star Forge in a way to fuel the dark side energies of the wearer through the garments to strengthen him. This allowed increased connection and able to perform force powers slightly better. For example from lifting a four person speeder to a small shuttle.

The Jedi Council, as well as mind-wiped Revan, were unaware that such an item of terrible power could be possibly created by the Star Forge for the second time.

Primary sources:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Revan's_robes

Canon Item

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Teresa Sin said:
though they were destroyed when he was captured by the Jedi Order, as the Jedi viewed his clothing as an abomination.
Was the clothing/armor recreated after the destruction? I am assuming it was, but I want some clarification here - if they're destroyed in the total sense I don't see how there would be robes to obtain, much less at the quality of 8. I'm totally fine with obtaining these robes and keeping that level of protection, especially with that much development and the fact that they are armored robes, but I just need that question answered in your submission.

Teresa Sin said:
The robes are created by a mystical technology of the Star Forge in a way to fuel the dark side energies of the wearer through the garments to strengthen him.
To what effect would these impact the person wearing them currently?

Teresa Sin said:
it would increase the connect making powers stronger I'm not entirely sure other than that's what the wiki says.
I just want a general idea of how much it would make a difference - would someone be able to say, go from lifting a large and heavy rock go to lifting a boulder? I basically just need a statement in the submission description that states the increase of power is only marginally or somewhat greater than the wearer's original strength in the force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom