Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reunion Over Drinks

"But I am on my own. I have been on my own since Purgatory. No one came when I was captured by the Eternal Empire. No one...no one even looked for me. No one cared to do so." It wasn't like her disappearance wasn't known. The assassination of her government was on the holonews. Yet that was all overshadowed by war. The disappearance of one little Empress wasn't worthwhile for the headlines.

Kay cut into her roasted veggies and took a bite, still avoiding Connor Harrison Connor Harrison 's gaze. [color=]"I can't quite go anywhere I'd like. Only so much as public transport would allow. I don't have a ship anymore, nor anyone to fly it if I did. I've lost all of the resources that I used to have, along with every ounce of trust."[/color] She didn't even have access to the Arenais fortune. That belonged to her children. And should they die before her, then it'd all just go to charities.

"I don't know what good I could bring, Connor, outside of not messing up someone's tea order."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom