Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reunification (Neema)

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav stood up and walked outside the room, he hated the sound of people throwing up. He leaned against the wall and waited in case she needed him

[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema continued retching , managing to stop only when she was reduced to shaky dry heaves. She closed the lid, leaning her cheek on the cool surface. "Sorry bout that..."

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav walked into the 'fresher and patted her back. "No need to be sorry. Stuff like this happens when.." He was interrupted by the smell of the puke in the toilet which caused him to feel the need to throw up. He leaned over the sing and heaved up the drinks from last night

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema took her face off the toilet, directing her attention to the man in here with her. She reached over from her position, giving his ankle an affectionate squeeze.

"I'm sorry..." She repeated.

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav paused for a moment and said "It's ok neem.." and began to heave again

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema shakily rose to her feet, stepping up behind Dav, gripping his shoulders tightly in her hands, firmly rubbing them back and forth. "Luckily, I'm not so squeamish." She joked with a smirk.

Dav Scorpio

D
"Oh shut it" Dav said jokingly and stopped puking. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped his mouth, then washed his mouth out with some water. He looked back at Neema. "You okay now?"

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
"Yeah, I think so." She shrugged, filling her hands with water before rinsing and spitting a few times, herself. "People say vomiting out your alcohol is not the way to go, but look how well it works!"

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav laughed and stood straight up, no longer leaning over the sink. He walked back to the bed and laid on his back. "So what now?"

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema sat at the foot of his bed, having followed him in. "I'm not sure... That's always the hard part. The calm between jobs. Never know what to do with myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom