Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returns and Revitalisation

For those of you that don't know (or simply haven't looked at past newsposts), I took over as Faction Owner from Darth Ophidia on the 21st of May. Unfortunately, due to some health issues, I was soon forced to go on a hiatus from the site and didn't really get a chance to do anything towards achieving my goal of helping to breathe some new life into this Faction. However, now that I'm making my return, I'm determined to try and, hopefully, succeed and returning some activity to the Sith Assassins.

That said, I have never before held a position of authority on this site, or any other site like it, let alone becoming the leader of an entire Faction, minor though me are, so it'll most likely take me some time to get my feet beneath me. That said, I'm going to do my best and put my best effort forwards until someone gets sick of me bumbling around and kicks me out on my arse.

Returning activity to the Sith Assassins is going to be a group effort, so now I'm looking to all of you to help me on this journey into making this Faction something that everyone can find joy in by involving themselves. For a start, I would appreciate it if everyone could take a look at this thread where a Roll Call is being conducted along with a few questions being asked.

This time, the newspost is rather short, so here's hoping that in the future there will be more for me to report. I'm going to finish up here by saying that my Inbox is always open so feel free to PM if you have any questions or grievances whether you're a new member of a returning one, I'll always try to reply in a timely manner.

And finally, just for the fun of it, I think I'll sign off using a stereotypical British term that nobody other than a right toff would say to highlight my British-ness:

"Cheerio chaps."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom