Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning Home and Radical Experiments (PM to join unless tagged)

I'd made the jump back to Voss and was landing back at my home. There was much on my mind though...Meetra had led me to some astonishing information it was possible for me to resurrect her with a Jedi alchemy ritual, a dead body to host her, and the use of two different Jedi Alchemy gauntlets wielded by me and another. Master Gan would be my choice though I still had to tell her what I'd found...For now I was interested in simply unloading the gems and Phrikite ore from Arkania and the knowledge I'd gained on Ossus.

The landing sequence had finished and I ordered the probe hwo'd copied down the massive amounts of physical data to go and upload the information to my persoanl computer in my library. The other droids I busied unloading the gems and purified Phrikite ore. I left instructions for a crate of the Phrikite ore to be deposited in the workshop I had by my library and after exiting my ship I carried my bag down to the workshop. The probe had translated the journals on the flight back and now not only did I have the journals but the rituals that had been hidden in the ink and paper....

As I reached my workshop I noticed that the crate of purified Phrik ore was there. Setting my bag down on a table I began unfastening my Beska'gam armor and placed the journals on the table as well. Pulling out the gauntlets I'd been allowed to take as well as the chunks of crystal I set them on the table. Looking at the gauntlets I had an idea begin to take shape for the creation of the Jedi Alchemy and healing gauntlets. Pulling several bars of purified Phrik ore from the crate I tunred o the furnace and placed two in on opposite sides as they heated I prepared the design I'd drawn up and made copies of it to be etched into the Phrik. Turning to glance at the crystals I bowed to them and said, "You may not be able to hear me but I' going to use you for the healing of others and I thank the Masters who allowed me to use these materials."

Using The Force I lifted the superheated bars of purified Phrik and placed them under the industrial hammer before flicking it on with The Force. Using The Force I drew out the bars of Phrik over and over until I could see they'd reached the proper dimensions and then after laying in the designs I'd drawn up I began the process of etching them with the proper designs.

As I reached my workshop I noticed that the crate of purified Phrik ore was there. Setting my bag down on a table I began unfastening my Beska'gam armor and placed the journals on the table as well. Pulling out the gauntlets I'd been allowed to take as well as the chunks of crystal I set them on the table. Looking at the gauntlets I had an idea begin to take shape for the creation of the Jedi Alchemy and healing gauntlets. Pulling several bars of purified Phrik ore from the crate I tunred o the furnace and placed two in on opposite sides as they heated I prepared the design I'd drawn up and made copies of it to be etched into the Phrik. Turning to glance at the crystals I bowed to them and said, "You may not be able to hear me but I' going to use you for the healing of others and I thank the Masters who allowed me to use these materials."

Using The Force I lifted the superheated bars of purified Phrik and placed them under the industrial hammer before flicking it on with The Force. Using The Force I drew out the bars of Phrik over and over until I could see they'd reached the proper dimensions and then after laying in the designs I'd drawn up I began the process of etching them with the proper designs. "Celiana...I, I didn't expect you to start forging these without having talked to your Master. Child are you sure you want to forge these as your first projects? You could do armor, or a blade, even furniture child. Why these?"

Sighing aloud I said, "Master with respect shut up. I became a Jedi to protect others, to be a blade of light in the deafening darkness...I want to be known and remembered not by my skill on the battlefield, or by how I looked but by how I treated others, how I healed them in the midst of a battlefield, how I chose to do questionable things with no guaruntee of success in order to grant new life to someone who'd been imprisoned to an item for millenia. Honestly I'm still not sure Meetra...But I do know that I'll bring it before Master Gan and see what she thinks. Hopefully she'll be in favor of bringing you back. But either way these gauntlets will be made and they will be used as a tool to heal others."

There was silence for a full minute and I was worried I'd upset her when I felt the sensation of tears...tears of joy then Meetra said, "By The Force...Thank you Celiana. I couldn''t have asked for anyone better to wield my blade. Remind me to kiss you when or if you resurrect me." That shocked me. Meetra Surik respected or infamous Jedi General, friend to Revan, the founder of a new generation of Jedi, a Master wanted to kiss me?

With sudden horror I remembered the vision Traya had given me...laughing Meetra said, "I assure you Celiana if you are not comfortable with that I won't force you and if you're worried about it bring it to Aria's attention. That way it's your choice to involve me with a woman you clearly love." With that she withdrew from my mind happy, joyful even, and smiling. Looking back towards the Phrik plates I saw that the designs were being etched into the plates...I'd have a long night ahead of me I needed to go make some Caf for this.

With any luck Master Gan would stop by and I could tell her of what I'd discovered while I was forging these gauntlets. I'd already drawn out the second set of plates and they were being etched as well so in any case she'd have a set too...

[member="Rasu Gan"]

Her voice was back and she said, "Celiana...I, I didn't expect you to start forging these without having talked to your Master. Child are you sure you want to forge these as your first projects? You could do armor, or a blade, even furniture child. Why these?"

Sighing aloud I said, "Master with respect shut up. I became a Jedi to protect others, to be a blade of light in the deafening darkness...I want to be known and remembered not by my skill on the battlefield, or by how I looked but by how I treated others, how I healed them in the midst of a battlefield, how I chose to do questionable things with no guaruntee of success in order to grant new life to someone who'd been imprisoned to an item for millenia. Honestly I'm still not sure Meetra...But I do know that I'll bring it before Master Gan and see what she thinks. Hopefully she'll be in favor of bringing you back. But either way these gauntlets will be made and they will be used as a tool to heal others."

There was silence for a full minute and I was worried I'd upset her when I felt the sensation of tears...tears of joy then Meetra said, "By The Force...Thank you Celiana. I couldn''t have asked for anyone better to wield my blade. Remind me to kiss you when or if you resurrect me." That shocked me. Meetra Surik respected or infamous Jedi General, friend to Revan, the founder of a new generation of Jedi, a Master wanted to kiss me?

With sudden horror I remembered the vision Traya had given me...laughing Meetra said, "I assure you Celiana if you are not comfortable with that I won't force you and if you're worried about it bring it to Aria's attention. That way it's your choice to involve me with a woman you clearly love." With that she withdrew from my mind happy, joyful even, and smiling. Looking back towards the Phrik plates I saw that the designs were being etched into the plates...I'd have a long night ahead of me I needed to go make some Caf for this.

With any luck Master Gan would stop by and I could tell her of what I'd discovered while I was forging these gauntlets. I'd already drawn out the second set of plates and they were being etched as well so in any case she'd have a set too...

[member="Rasu Gan"]

I finished brewing my pot of Caf and had filled a thermos with iced Caf and grabbing the pot I headed back down to my workshop. The first two Phrik plates had finished being etched and after setting down my thermos and pot of Caf I used The Force to levitate the etched plates of Phrik onto a free table. "Celiana...there's...there's soemthing I need to tell you. I apologize for keeping it from you until now..." I grabbed the chunk of brigth Cyan crystal and began to levitate it towards myself when she continued. "Celiana, I have a daughter..." My focus shattered and I dropped the chunk of crystal shattering it as well. Regathering my focus I said, "Excuse me Meetra, did you just say you have a daughter?"

Gathering the segments of shattered crystal I levitated them all on the table by the etched Phrik plates. "Yes Celiana, I have....had a daughter. I was once friends with Revan and his wife Bastila and after giving birth to my daughter Brianne I asked that she be raised by Bastila. I never knew her but there'd always been a connection between myself and that beautiful baby girl. I felt her presence while I was keeping Revan alive. The time I was with Revan I knew she was growing and I couldn't be there. She's long dead now and to be completely honest child I don't want to be resurrected I want her resurrected. The same you would have with me..."

I paused for a moment digesting what I'd just heard and then said, "Master...Meetra how? How would I do that? Your spirit, you soul is attached to me and this saber. I can't perform the ritual without her spirit and soul being attached to something of hers. Unless you know where her saber is and unless she attached her spirit and soul to it what you're asking of me is impossible."

"Hush child and listen! Let your mind and the currents of The Force guide you towards the resting place of her saber... You've been to the planet before. It is where while there was tragedy you found love..."

I...I remembered. The shores of the lake on Eshan after Aria had lost her adoptive parents and murdered her own. But I'd felt the cold too even though it had been summer then. Deeper...The Lake! "Meetra are you saying the lake where I first kissed Aria is where here saber rests? Gods and Goddesses! I swam in that lake hundreds of times as a child. How Master? How did her saber come to rest there?" "Her name Celiana, Briannafter one of my closest friends and also my love to the end. The handmaiden I travelled with while battling the Triumvarate is who I chose to love. Atton was the father and I charged my lover to if my Daughter fell that she would have Atton bring her to where my heart truly was. With Brianne on Eshan her saber I was told was a mirror of the one you hold, a matching set Mother and daughter. I felt her spirit while I was with Revan and I knew she'd fallen I also felt her bind her spirit and soul to that blade the same as I had..."

Rising to my feet I sipped my Caf and walked over to the table that the Phrik plates sat at along with the broken shards of Icy blue Cyan crystal. The outlines in the first two plates had been perfectly cut and placing the main Cyan focusing crystal in place at the wrist I lifted the forest green crystal chunk into the air with The Force and crushed it depositing the framents on the table placing the forest green crystals in place directly before the wrist and alongside the cyan crystal I crushed the Deep Purple crystal and placed to fragments between the forest green crystal fragments. Repeating this process with the other Phrik plate I had the main focusing gems placed and after locating several large pieces of Mother of pearl and cutting them into feathers for the wings and scrollwork I set small pieces of the cyan crystal along the scrollwork as well.

The guantlet plates were ready for the Alchemy process...Channeling every positve thing I'd ever exprienced or felt into the currents of The Force I sang them together. This was an ancient rite and as I sang the pieces began to merge together filled with strength, the desire to heal, bring light to the darkness, renew what was lost, an overwhelming sense of peace and love. As I finished the song the two segments of gems melded together perfectly and after sliding them into place to make sure they fit the Phrik plating I painted the Phrik plates with flux and the back of the merged gem segments with a coat of silver and levitated them back over towards the kiln section of the furnace to weld the Phrik and Force Imbued gems together as one solid piece.

The second set of plates was done being etched and after doing the first set I was ready for the twin pair. Taking a sip of my iced Caf I began the process again and waited for the first pair to come out...

As I sipped my iced Caf I realized what Meetra was asking was entirely possible for me to do... "Celiana the interactions I've had with you are forever yours to keep and I ask that when you resurrect Brianne that you would tell her what you experienced with me and that you let her hold my saber. It will be yours Celiana but she needs to know and feel my presence. Also the interactions I've had with you will then be hers. My consciousness will merge with hers Celiana and all that will remain in the saber you hold will be the most powerful emotions I've felt and the ones and memories that brought me the most joy and happiness but all my memories with you will be hers as well... Celiana will you honor my request? Will you honor a mother's request?"

Setting my Caf down I took a knee with a hand over my chest and said, "On my honor as Echani, Mandalorian, and Jedi I will. I will honor this request with all my heart and soul." "Thank you my dear and while I apologize that you won't get that kiss know this Celiana. I do and will always love you for how you've treated me, my legacy, my saber, and most of all how I know you will fulfill your oath." Still on my knees I felt tears running down my cheeks and whispered, "Aye. I love you too Master...Meetra sorry. Aria would have loved to meet you. I swear Brianna will be as family to me." "Short brown hair and blue eyes Celiana...If you can find a body similar to yours with those features...I was told she looked like me." Laughing I said, "as you wish Master."

I felt it through The Force, the first plates of Phrik ore and Force crystals were done. Walking over to the forge I opened myself to The Force and pulled them both from the furnace, after looking at them through The Force I knew they were completed and that they would serve the purpose I had planned. After quenching them I set the Phrik and Crystal encrusted plates on a workbench and watched the steam curl up and away from the metal. Taking the second set I repated the process of using flux and a coating of silver and placed them into the kiln.

The first set of Phrik plates had come out flawlessly and pulling several sheets of flexible, yet sturdy Terentatek leather hide I laid them out and began etching them in the proper dimensions then I began to cut. One of the things about working with James Justice was he knew how to dress, and having seen him in a trench-coat of Terantatek hide had kickstarted the idea of buying some different materials to make my own gear. These Force imbued alchemic bracers already had the Phrik plates and the Terantatek leather is what these alchemized plates would be attached to in order to ward off Force powers used against me. Having cut the proper shapes I began attaching the alchemized Phrik and crystal encrusted plates to the Terantatek leather and bolted them together. I rolled my chair over to the electronic work station and after looking for a certain piece I needed for around five minutes I rolled back to the workbench....

As the bit that would fit over my forearms was different dimensions from say Master Gan I'd need to attach slight electronincs to both sets of these bracers in order for it to clamp firmly over the forearms of whoever was wearing it. To do so I'd run a body-mesh gauntlet along the inside of the bracers flush with the Terantatek leather. The body-mesh would allow for me to run the circuitry for the adjustable clamps and would ensure that they'd fit whoever wore them properly without sliding off. As it stood now I was concerned about Meetra...she'd basically asked me to carry out what amounted to a dying wish. While I knew that death was part of the natural order to life. I'd miss her...I'd gotten used to her presence and after Malachor V I'd been truly bonded with her. I didn'twant her to leave me but I also knew I'd die before I ignored or dishonored her request.

Besides...I missed home and I hadn't seen my mother in a long time. Since leaving Eshan actually...I should've visited her sooner but with everything that had happened my murder of those inter-species traffickers, Aria's foster parents and the murder of her birth-parents...It hadn't been the right time. Now I needed to go home, I needed to fulfil my promise...I'd been working while my mind had wandered and now I was looking down at the first pair of Alchemized bracers. I could feel the hunger for the crystals to be filled with energy and I knew that they'd store whatever energy I could put into them. Slipping them on I felt energized by the intent behind them. Healing, courage, rebirth, light... I'd done it now to finsih the process of filling the crystals with Force Energy... Taking the lift up to the patio I walked over towards the reservoir and submerged my arms up to the elbows.

Channeling energy from the minerals in the soil and water, the fish, the trees and shrubs I'd planted and all the wildlife in the jungles surrounding my sinkhole paradise I began lacing the bracers in Force energy. I could feel the crystals being filled with life, energy, and taking on the feel of healing...As I continued I hummed a tune and sang over the bracers. The thoughts of healing, self-renewal, and peace fell over the bracers with my intent of them self-renewing the expended energy. They'd refill the energy only by taking energy from life and looping the taken energy back in through The Force. One constant renewing loop of life energy... This is what I'd intended when I'd thought of this idea. While I may have misled the Sith I'd asked about such things I was fairly certain Master Gan would forgive me for that...

Pulling the bracers from the waters I watched droplets of water fall from them and looked at the design in the Phrik plates and the beauty of what I'd wrought...

966a1a1d1f3481fbed4d03e3d2f3a798.jpg

I knew I'd done a good job with the forging of the healing bracers, the alchemic process had been much simpler than I'd expected. I also knew I had around a hundred tons of purified phrik ore to work with. While I had a large variety of blades I also knew few of them would withstand a hit from a lightsaber. One of the only exceptions to this was the Force-imbued blade I'd been gifted by the passed masters on Ossus. It was time to update my arsenal and there was plenty of work to be done...

One of the first weapons I'd started out with was an adaptible Echani combat staff, it had the ability to be used as a spear, double edged vibro-staff, batons, or twin short swords. I'd been looking at different weapon designs and there was something I'd wanted to try for a while now. A trident, one with ejectable and locking prongs. In theory anyways the prongs of the trident could be ejected all at once or individually. Either end would have a spear-tip point and it would be able to expand out to become a tipped staff unless the pronged blades were triggered, in which case they could either be used as a hook or inverted into the trident configuration with a simultaneous press of a switch along the shaft and twisting the shaft at the same time.

I'd needed to start becoming more aggresive recently and this, this was where it began. Taking the lift back down to the workshop I triggered a command calling two of the droids down to start running chunks of phrik through the heating process to be drawn out into the shaft of the trident. Time to get back to work...

The lift came back down and opened back up walking back out into the workshop I saw that the furnace was glowing and the droids had started loading the phrik ore in and welding it into plates. I'd need to hammer them out and make sure they were ready to put the edge on the bladed segments and then I'd have to have the shaft of the trident assembled and also get the internal components assembled to fit inside the phrik shaft of the trident.

Looking over at one of the droids I said, "You pull out a length of 6 foot durasteel rod and make a mold of that rod. Then begin folding down a few bars of the heating phrik into an ingot and heat it inside a container to pour into the mold. When it has reached 3040 degrees pour the molten phrik into the mold then after it has properly set immerse it in quenching oil and sand blast it to remove the imperfections."

The droid noded and said "Yes mistress." Then it trundled away to carry out its task. I'd need to engineer a small inner chamber the would allow the trident to extend and also hold the release and locking mechanisms for the blades of the trident. The work was just beginning again...

While the droid had been heating the Phrik plates to liquid temperatures I busied myself with pulling apart my Echani multi-purpose staff. I needed to machine out a copy of the locking mechanism on the staff so while the phrik was heating up to liquid temperatures I began scanning the dimensions of the locking mechanism with the datapad on my left gauntlet. Transferring the scanned image into the milling machine I looked at the other unoccupied droid and said, "You begin heating up two welded plates of phrik and when they've reached temperature insert them into this milling machine and initiate the programmed parametres." The droid nodded and said, "Yes mistress."

Glancing over towards the first droid I noticed the molten phrik was being poured into the mold that had been designated. Now that the shaft was being poured I'd have to have it reheated and then twisted to gvie it the twisted pattern I wanted. After those bits were done I'd have to lathe out the core of the phrik shaft to allow for the secondary chamber containing the release and locking mechanisms. I realized I still had quite a bit of work ahead of me but I knew I was making good progress so far. Slow and steady won the race, slow and steady...

I heard the milling machine start up and knew that the locking and blade release mechanism was being milled out along with the inner chamber to contain the mechanics. Walking over to the mold of the trident shaft I kicked the mold unseating the phrik rod. Lifting the rod out with The Force I doused it in heat treating oil and taped it against my boots freeing any loose material. Then lifting the rod with The Force I twisted my hand flipping the rod and placed it into the lathe. Selecting a cutting tool I began lathing the outside of the Phrik shaft while the milling machine worked.

After this was done I'd drill out the shaft and slide the control cluster in before sliding a segment of Echani Oak in and securing the bladed segments into place...

Having run the lathe with a cutting tool I'd cut a slight twist into the outside edge of the shaft giving it texture. Pulling the cutting tool smoothly out and away from the shaft I cut the power to the lathe and grabbing a high pressure airgun I blew the phrik shavings off the shaft to be recyled later. As the lathe came to a stop I pulled a tool and loosened the tool holder before pulling off the cutting tool and fitting a drill bit into place.

Before I began I turned towards one of the droids and said, "You, go and grab around 30 pounds of the purified Phrik ore and heat them to temperature. Afterwards begin hammering them down into plates, rods, and bars of Phrik. Then take several plates of Phrik and forge weld those plates so that I can begin drawing them out into blades." The droid nodded and walked off to begin carrying out my instructions. Taking another sip of my iced Caf I tightened down the drill bit and turned the power to the lathe back on before moving the Phrik shaft down into the spinning drill bit. Gradually I drilled down into the shaft before pulling it back away and spraying coolant on the drill bit then I repeated the process. Slow and steady got the job done...

After around twenty minutes of pressing the Phrik shaft down into the drill bit, pulling it back, re-coating the drill bit in coolant, and drilling down again I'd drilled all the way through the phrik shaft of the trident. Putting the shaft of the tridnet in the milling machine I milled out the places where the buttons of the control cluster would emerge. Removing the machined control cluster from the milling machine I took it out and set the control and locking mechanism on a bench and taking out the air gun I blew several high-pressure streams of air through the control cluster cleaning it out.

Pulling a rod of oiled and stained Echani oak free from a bench I measured the shaft of the trident and marked two lengths of the wood before cutting the lengths I needed with my saber. After re-oiling and staining hose segments I wiped them down and slid one segment into the drilled out Phrik shaft. Sliding the control cluster into place I tested to see if the controls would trigger the expanding feature of the trident and sure enough it worked. Sliding the othe length of Echani Oak into place I walked over towards where the droid had been welding the Phrik into stacked plates and levitating the chunk of phrik plating I brought it over to an automated hammer to begin drawing it out into the sharp blades of the trident...

As I hammered out the blades of the trident I checked fro the patterns I hoped to see when I heat-treated and quenched the blades. As it was they'd be razor sharp and able to withstand direct attacks from a lightsaber wielding foe. I'd already hammered out the first and second blade. Now I was working on the third, keeping a close eye on it as I hammered it out as I did. Finally when I was satisfied with the shape I lifted all three blade with The Force and turning them I quenched them three times each. Then I placed them in the heat treating solution.

After pulling them and making sure all the edges were straight I'd grind them down with the proper edge and to remove the dark scales and really bring out the nice shiny pattern...

As the main blades were being heat treated I levitated a chunk of phrik that was still glowing a dull red and placed it back in the furnace. After around five minutes of bringing it back to temperature I pulled it back out using The Force. Setting it down on an anvil I began hammering it out into two thin platesthen I began to draw those plates out into an arrowhead tipped point. Submerging them in heat treating oil I pulled them back out and fitted them into place on their respective end segments.

Pulling those segments over to the grinding wheel I put a razor edge on both arrowhead points before cleaning them up and bring out the dull shine of these two parts. Walking back over to the shaft of the trident I began screwing the first point into place before screwing the second smaller point into place on the head fixture of the trident.

The last bits of this weapon were coming together which was good. Pulling all of the blades back out of the heat treatment I fixed them in place with a trio of clamps as I trued up the straightness of the blades. Measuring them with a laser level I was satisfied they were straight. Pulling them from letting them sit in the clamps I went and grabbed my iced caf. Taking a long sip I set my mug back down and walking back over I quenched the blades in oil once more before bringing them back out. Taking the trio of blades over to the grinding and polishing wheel I got ready to bring out the edges and the absolutely beautiful patterns in the Phrik...

As I ground out the edge of the first blade I began to see the patterns in the Phrik. Taking off all the scale on the first blade I quickly went through and ground down the other two blades. Then taking them over to the polishing wheel I brought out the gorgeous marbled texture of the Phrik. Now that the blades had been ground down and everything had been brought together I affixed the blades to the mounting fixture that would allow for the blades to function in the hook setting or be switched to the trident setting.

Now was the moment of truth...after making sure everything was secured. I lifted the shaft of the spear and first extended it out. Next I hit the controls along the shaft of the spear and the blades all popped our in the hook setting. Touching the other control there was a flick and all the blades moved from their inverted hook setting out into the trident formation. Smiling I spun the shaft several times and noticed how light it was. All in all it truly was a beautiful weapon and I was incredibly proud of the second thing I'd wrought today...

8c3361ff6ce20fb8bf75a6489abd8c9c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom