Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning Home and Radical Experiments (PM to join unless tagged)

I'd made the jump back to Voss and was landing back at my home. There was much on my mind though...Meetra had led me to some astonishing information it was possible for me to resurrect her with a Jedi alchemy ritual, a dead body to host her, and the use of two different Jedi Alchemy gauntlets wielded by me and another. Master Gan would be my choice though I still had to tell her what I'd found...For now I was interested in simply unloading the gems and Phrikite ore from Arkania and the knowledge I'd gained on Ossus.

The landing sequence had finished and I ordered the probe hwo'd copied down the massive amounts of physical data to go and upload the information to my persoanl computer in my library. The other droids I busied unloading the gems and purified Phrikite ore. I left instructions for a crate of the Phrikite ore to be deposited in the workshop I had by my library and after exiting my ship I carried my bag down to the workshop. The probe had translated the journals on the flight back and now not only did I have the journals but the rituals that had been hidden in the ink and paper.

As I reached my workshop I noticed that the crate of purified Phrik ore was there. Setting my bag down on a table I began unfastening my Beska'gam armor and placed the journals on the table as well. Pulling out the gauntlets I'd been allowed to take as well as the chunks of crystal I set them on the table. Looking at the gauntlets I had an idea begin to take shape for the creation of the Jedi Alchemy and healing gauntlets.

Pulling several bars of purified Phrik ore from the crate I tunred o the furnace and placed two in on opposite sides as they heated I prepared the design I'd drawn up and made copies of it to be etched into the Phrik. Turning to glance at the crystals I bowed to them and said, "You may not be able to hear me but I' going to use you for the healing of others and I thank the Masters who allowed me to use these materials."

Using The Force I lifted the superheated bars of purified Phrik and placed them under the industrial hammer before flicking it on with The Force. Using The Force I drew out the bars of Phrik over and over until I could see they'd reached the proper dimensions and then after laying in the designs I'd drawn up I began the process of etching them with the proper designs.

"Celiana...I, I didn't expect you to start forging these without having talked to your Master. Child are you sure you want to forge these as your first projects? You could do armor, or a blade, even furniture child. Why these?"

Sighing aloud I said, "Master with respect shut up. I became a Jedi to protect others, to be a blade of light in the deafening darkness...I want to be known and remembered not by my skill on the battlefield, or by how I looked but by how I treated others, how I healed them in the midst of a battlefield, how I chose to do questionable things with no guaruntee of success in order to grant new life to someone who'd been imprisoned to an item for millenia."

"I'm still not sure Meetra...But I do know that I'll bring it before Master Gan and see what she thinks. Hopefully she'll be in favor of bringing you back. But either way these gauntlets will be made and they will be used as a tool to heal others."

There was silence for a full minute and I was worried I'd upset her when I felt the sensation of tears...tears of joy then Meetra said, "By The Force...Thank you Celiana. I couldn''t have asked for anyone better to wield my blade. Remind me to kiss you when or if you resurrect me." That shocked me. Meetra Surik respected or infamous Jedi General, friend to Revan, the founder of a new generation of Jedi, a Master wanted to kiss me?

With sudden horror I remembered the vision Traya had given me...laughing Meetra said, "I assure you Celiana if you ar enot comfortable with that I won't force you and if you're worried about it bring it to Aria's attention. That way it's your choice to involve me with a woman you clearly love." With that she withdrew from my mind happy, joyful even, and smiling. Looking back towards the Phrik plates I saw that the designs were being etched into the plates...I'd have a long night ahead of me I needed to go make some Caf for this.

With any luck Master Gan would stop by and I could tell her of what I'd discovered while I was forging these gauntlets. I'd already drawn out the second set of plates and they were being etched as well so in any case she'd have a set too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom