Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return

After Vee Toa lost his arms in a duel, and escaped the NJO, he returned to his home planet of Tatooine. His new arms made Toa feel more powerful. He wanted to use his light sabers more often, so he challenged a Jedi to a duel.

"Your Move, Jedi Filth."

mos-eisley.jpg
Tatooine
It was just another day to the desert-faring people of the CIS controlled planet. Unbeknownst to them, the Crime Lord [member="Vee Toa"] had returned with newfound power, and a desire to test his abilities.

Having caught wind of this information, IG-801 took a moment to process the data that was available. The MagnaGuard knew the Confederacy wasn't one hundred percent anti-Jedi, but a lot of their force-users were made up primarily of those who wielded the dark side. If there truly was a Jedi arriving with hostile intent, the likelihood of them reaching the planet surface alive was very low.

Still, being a MagnaGuard, the droid knew much of what Jedi were capable of, knowing better than to throw around the conclusion of 'impossible' when it came to them. Arriving nearby Vee Toa, the cloaked droid slammed the end of his electrostaff into the ground, taking a stance as he too awaited the Jedi's arrival.

The Crime Lord looked through his binoculars, he could have sworn that he had saw a jedi coming near him, he turned off his lightsaber for now.

He looked in the direction of the magnaguard and told him, "You've got to be careful out here, the Jedi around Tatooine are no laughing matter, if I were you I would keep the staff near the jedi's face in case he tries to cut your staff in half. We must be prepared for their arrival!"

[member="Galactic Opposition"]

Observing the movements and actions of [member="Vee Toa"], the droid remained silent for the most part, only turning its head once the Moogan spoke. "It is likely the Jedi has second-guessed their decision to face you. Or," the MagnaGuard paused, it's eyes shining brightly before continuing, "they did not plan to show in the first place."

IG-801 kept its stance, magnetically gripping the staff as it was despite Vee Toa's suggestion. If no Jedi were going to show, there was little point in hanging around.

He looked at the droid and told him "It wouldn't surprise me, the jedi always run if I came up to the challenge. You can lower the staff if you'd like. I believe we have been spoofed."

Vee Toa started walking towards his ship "Would you like to come with me?"

[member="Galactic Opposition"]

IG-801 did not lower the weapon, keeping it held vertically by its side as it once more listened to [member="Vee Toa"]. To the droid's knowledge, the Crime Lord had indeed faced off with Jedi on multiple occasions, though never before while possessing lightsabers and robotic enhancements.

Though the droid did not like most organics in the slightest, it was able to recognize the situation that it was currently in, and the easiest route of escape. "Affirmative, Vee Toa. I will accompany you in to orbit." There was already a ship waiting for IG-801, the crew on board likely eager to pick the droid up and leave CIS space.

Glancing about, IG-801 didn't see any reason not to leave immediately. With the twin suns of Tatooine beating down on the metallic droid body, the MagnaGuard itself was almost eager to depart. "Very well."

Trudging through the sands, IG-801 made its way towards the speeder bike it had rode upon, climbing into its seat and revving the engines as they started.

It was a long way back to any cities, and it was unlikely that [member="Vee Toa"] had brought his ship so close to the battlefield. Awaiting the Moogan to climb on and give directions, the MagnaGuard swiveled its head towards the Crime Lord, staring intently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom