Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return Fonts / Removed Features

First, before we continue, I would like to apologize for my behavior which has been inexcusable. As I wrote in an apology to Tefka, I had allowed my recent IRL problems to affect myself and rather than keeping it separated from the board as I should have, I brought it to Chaos.

I viewed the actions and comments of other individuals that were attempting to help as slights and attacks against myself; and rather than stepping back and taking a more logical look at what was happening, I permitted anger and emotion to overrule my thought process.

I apologize to those that were affected by my asinine behavior and my general idiocy when it came to dealing with the situation at hand.

While I may have tarnished what little of an already tarnished reputation I had left, I must now go forward understanding and knowing that I may have burned what few bridges I have; and that others may distance themselves from me because of my actions and behavior.

This though may not make up for it, and many may see it as an attempt by myself at saving face; I do regret my comments and actions in the past 24hours and to a greater extent, my general behavior over the years that I've spent on Chaos.

I would like to suggest that the features that had been removed be returned to the site.

I've never been one to pry, so I won't bother. Knowing you have the actual courage to apologize is worth it, it actually gets rid of the last thirteen hours with no fonts. I know that IRL issues can be a bother, and do cause issues, and you do at times just need a place to rant and get it all out. I wish you could of chosen something other than fonts because I love my fonts, but in fairness you've admitted your mistakes, and for that I must clap to you.

[member="Amelia Sorenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom